Print

Author Topic: Club Nintendo.... LIVE in US!  (Read 3281 times)

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« on: December 15, 2008, 09:25:46 PM »
The long, long, LOOOOOOOONNNNNG awaited service, Club Nintendo, featured in Japan until only recently started in Europe has finally launched in the U.S. coming with a first wave of gifts. It's been a tedious wait, but I have high hopes for this service, but I do have dissapointments from what I've seen. Mainly, my catalog of registered games has showed up, but so far non have registered as coins (The service's currency system) so I'm afraid I might not get any of my *deserved* coins. From what they offer so far, most of it is for the DS. This would be O.K., but I lack one at the moment but would like to pick one up. Although I was waiting for the DSi, but that just seems to far off.  Anyway, to check the service out, just click here!

Oh, yeah when you register ______ you get:

Wii Game = 50 Coins
DS Game = 30 Coins
Wii games and channels = 10 Coins

Edit: Huh, it's there still, but I can't log into my account? I can't even use the "Forgot your Password" feature. Maybe their still having server troubles....
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 09:50:06 PM by Wiiario »
I really don't care much for logic.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 10:43:53 PM »
I managed to get 80 coins before the site broke.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 11:12:58 PM »
I wonder if you will have coins automatically registered for systems and games you have already entered on their site. I assume Nintendo will do this, but who knows.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 12:28:45 AM »
Finally!!! \:D/

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 08:35:09 AM »
I'm a bit hesitant to submit my address and location over the Internet. (And I have two mailing addresses; home and college)  But the club exclusive things, if they're anything like what they get in Japan, should be worth it.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 03:00:29 PM »
Unlucky for me, when I found the site it broke. It ignores my serial numbers and logs me out and pretends I'm using the wrong password. >_>

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 09:55:35 PM »
I actually got to platinum status in 10 days!
WHY are we losing members like shyguy and Luigalaxy?

Print