Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1707043 times)

« Reply #5010 on: November 18, 2008, 07:23:42 PM »
First, don't say *expanded*, say n00b. Or something. Second, thats not a smart decision.
Exactly what part? The one where Reggie claims people who buy stuff like Wii Fit will eventually buy the more traditional games or when Cammie claims that Wii Music sales will pick up eventually?

They are a business and whether you like it or not, they found the key to success. It came at the expense of fanboys and the core audience of the industry, but fanboys will always complain and never leave them, justifying their position every time they come under scrutiny for buying the latest entry of one of their franchises. The core audience already abandoned them last generation, and are too busy playing Gears of War and running internet memes through the dirt to care.
True.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 07:26:32 PM by Luigalaxy »

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5011 on: November 18, 2008, 10:33:35 PM »
What I want to know is how Reggie managed to go from a monolith of awesome to a guy who hates games.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5012 on: November 18, 2008, 10:59:30 PM »
Basically, the principal governing Reggie's existance was the whole idea of "it's so bad, it's good". Well, now good has looped all the way back around and turned into crap.

Palming soon to a face near you...

They think they can get me to see a movie that's all mysterious just 'cause I'm a Cloverfield nerd?

Well, they're right.
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5013 on: November 19, 2008, 12:07:20 AM »
Is it bad that I had a really hard time deciphering your post without "principle" and "existence"?
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5014 on: November 19, 2008, 12:24:50 AM »
Nes.
every

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #5015 on: November 19, 2008, 12:36:16 PM »
Nintendo can talk about how economically savvy they are and how they offer “fantastic pocketbook value” but the truth is, spending $50 with Nintendo this holiday season gets you Wiimusic. While spending your $50 elsewhere can get you considerably higher quality titles like Resistance 2 or even Fable 2. Which, as a loyal Nintendo fan, makes me a bit upset.
This person took the words out of my mouth.
The last two holiday seasons, Nintendo launched a highly anticipated game that I could not wait for Christmas.  2006 had Twilight Princess, 2007 had Mario Galaxy, but this year, there is nothing that I'm overly hyped for.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5016 on: November 19, 2008, 01:40:27 PM »
Buy Chrono Trigger DS instead.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5017 on: November 19, 2008, 05:48:27 PM »
Meh, I've got the original (Also, not coincidentally, the last DS game I bought was Phantom Hourglass).

In other news... you cannot make me read Twilight!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5018 on: November 19, 2008, 08:42:59 PM »
I own CT on SNES too, but that's not going to stop me from owning The Best Game again.
That was a joke.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5019 on: November 20, 2008, 05:31:12 AM »
Is it really that good?  Because my Christmas list is looking a little empty...
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5020 on: November 20, 2008, 11:21:42 AM »
Every time I play Chrono Trigger, I am filled with immense joy.
That was a joke.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #5021 on: November 20, 2008, 11:33:29 AM »
On a completely unrelated note, my computer pretty much got gang raped by viruses, and now I can't even log in without it crashing. So now I've got to use my grandmother's computer until I get it fixed... If I get it fixed...

The whole virus thing doesn't bother me too much actually, it's just that I bought some item in an online game that only lasts a few days and since I can't play it, the item is going to get wasted.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5022 on: November 20, 2008, 05:33:48 PM »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #5023 on: November 20, 2008, 08:49:44 PM »
My friends and I have a band, and our drummer became interested in drums because he is very skilled at playing Rock Band drums. Also, I think we're better off without bands like Nickelback.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5024 on: November 20, 2008, 10:44:11 PM »
I'm pretty sure that guy is completely out of touch, because, I mean, have you looked at all the bands there are lately? Like, more than anyone could ever listen to ever?
That was a joke.

Print