Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1695586 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 01:19:50 PM by ShadowBrain »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #5026 on: November 30, 2008, 09:12:32 AM »
Do I really need to say it? I have no internet. Again. And there is no way it's coming back since nobody in this household even has a job. Well, this is certainly going to be a great Christmas, huh? If you consider non-existent great.

Whoa. That might've been a bit much. I'm so lonely...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5027 on: November 30, 2008, 10:12:52 AM »
If it's any consolation, my Christmases, of late, have not been that good, and this year it looks like we might not have any in terms of decorations or major giftgiving. I was hoping for one last really nice holiday before I moved out, but, whatever (well, at least Thanksgiving was really nice). Still, I realize that things lately have likely been worse for you than for me, and you have my utmost sympathy.
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5028 on: November 30, 2008, 07:58:15 PM »

« Reply #5029 on: December 02, 2008, 08:49:46 PM »
I was this close to owning a Super Mario Bros Arcade cabinet! But alas, the thing is too heavy for my mom, dad, and myself to lift! Nicky obviously can't help lift it, and I am not strong enough to even attempt it by myself.. This day has just not gone as I had planned and not even being able to get the arcade cabinet just fits in perfectly.

I'm not even sure if it works, but still: how many gamers can say they own one of those?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5030 on: December 02, 2008, 09:11:26 PM »
Dolly? Pulley? Fork lift??
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5031 on: December 02, 2008, 10:57:48 PM »
Not to get too political, but... God, I can't take people like this.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5032 on: December 02, 2008, 11:15:34 PM »
Army of Two: Homosexual Encounters: ...Somewhat homo-erotic undertones between the two main characters are present.

Why isn't Left 4 Dead on this list? It obviously encourages children to engage in old man/office worker/biker/college student foursomes. And don't get me started on Gears of War.
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5033 on: December 02, 2008, 11:17:36 PM »
EGM makes a few gay jokes about AoT... and this happens. *Facepalms self unconscious*

« Reply #5034 on: December 03, 2008, 02:17:29 AM »
EGM makes a few gay jokes about AoT... and this happens. *Facepalms self unconscious*

It's possible Yahtzee Croshaw might've had a hand in it as well.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #5035 on: December 03, 2008, 12:12:22 PM »
Why isn't Left 4 Dead on this list? It obviously encourages children to engage in old man/office worker/biker/college student foursomes. And don't get me started on Gears of War.

This is a valid point, but Army of Two's main characters were so totally dorm bros that it deserves the special notice. Though L4D doesn't really have this quality, GoW definitely has a little.

« Reply #5036 on: December 03, 2008, 06:08:49 PM »
Dolly? Pulley? Fork lift??

None of those, as of yesterday. Toady my wife and I are trying to blackmail convince some people to help us. So far, we have at least two, and if I get out of work relativley early, my dad can too.

I suppose I could borrow the dolly here from work. They won't need it until this time tomorrow anyway (that I know of).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #5037 on: December 03, 2008, 06:14:15 PM »
How did you ever manage to get the cabinet in the first place?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #5038 on: December 03, 2008, 07:33:56 PM »
That's the thing: we don't have it yet. My boss is giving out a bunch of things that they have had in storage for a number of years. His wife and my mom are good friends, so they gave us first pick before they just go in and toss everything.

Sadly, fate is working against me right now: it is raining. Most of the cabinet is made of wood, and it looks like the back panel needs to be redone. It's not even on the machine right now..

« Reply #5039 on: December 03, 2008, 07:35:52 PM »
IM SO HUNGRY I CAN EAT AN OCTOROK

Seriously. There is NOTHING to eat.

Expect Bologna. I honestly don't know how I'll make it tomorrow.

Print