Print

Author Topic: The (x + 1)-word Mario story!  (Read 21849 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2009, 12:50:23 PM »
...Robotnik returned to his restaurant, ordered Waluigi and Wario to clean up the blood, and pondered a new plan for world domination. I mean, world regeneration. Perhaps regeneration could lead to world domination! If there was time, a sort of mind control additive could be...

45 (For the record, I am greatly pleased that this seems to have a coherent plot)

« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2009, 02:48:15 PM »
...added to everything in his restaurant, causing anyone who ate there to become his mind-controlled servant. When he had enough servants, he would make them build a giant electromagnet, which would attract all the Cybertronians in the world. He would then steal their technology, and use...

« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 02:51:36 PM by Dr. Echidna »

« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2009, 03:42:14 PM »
...it to build something evil that will be named later. "But how will the chaos emeralds fit into this devious scheme?" pondered Robotnik as he sipped his coffee through his thick, burly mustache. Unfortunately, the coffee was scaldingly hot, and Robotnik's brilliant mind could not focus while...

« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 03:49:55 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2009, 05:25:18 PM »
...his mustache was on fire. He quickly began searching for something to extinguish the illogical blaze, but to no avail. The only liquid nearby was more coffee, each hotter than the last. He got up and ran to the ladies' room (it was closer) and turned all the...

"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2009, 05:29:07 PM »
...faucets, throwing his face into every sink available. “Coffee, igniting my mustache? How could this be?!” mulled Dr. Robotnik. “Too easy! Piece of cake!” Bursting out of one of the women’s stalls hobbled none other than Sonic the Unfortunate Hedgehog. “This trap has been planned for years! Only now...”

« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2009, 06:01:59 PM »
...do you realize the significance of me pouring igniter fluid on your mustache five years ago!" Robotnik promptly extinguished the fire and opened his mouth to utter an all too familiar phrase. "I-

-hate that hedgehog!" interrupted Sonic, mockingly. "YOU'RE TOO SLOW!"

"Wait a second," said Robotnik. "Just how did..."

« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 06:11:53 PM by PaperLuigi »

CrossEyed7

« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2009, 06:29:24 PM »
"...you know that I wasn't going to shampoo my mustache for five years? Wouldn't your plan have fallen apart if not for that?"

"Haven't you noticed that for the last five years, your entire collection of mustache shampoos has been missing, and no store nearby has sold any?"

"Well, yes, but..."

"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2009, 09:54:09 PM »
Robotnik paused, realizing that more important than this plan, which only Sonic could think up, he was still standing in the women’s lavatory. Thankfully, it appeared to have been empty this whole time—Birdo entered and left in a hurry, but most people don’t think that would count.

“Sonic,” smirked Robotnik, “How...

CrossEyed7

« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2009, 11:32:27 AM »
"...long were you waiting in here?"

"A pretty long time. You know how chili dogs are."

"You... did realize that this is the ladies' room, right?"

"Heh, I was wondering why you were here. Guess that explains it."

For some reason, as juvenile as Sonic's insults were, they always hurt. Why couldn't he...

CrossEyed7

« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2010, 10:49:46 AM »
...feel his pain?

He'd make him feel it. He'd make him feel all the pain he'd given him over the last twenty years (which was odd, considering Sonic was still fifteen).

Meanwhile, outside the bathrooms, Toad and Wario had been waiting patiently for their Big Macs for quite some time now. Wario got tired...

« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2010, 11:30:56 AM »
...and ate Toad. Toad's death was not a painless one. Wario ate his legs first, which ruptured Toad's femoral artery. As Toad lay dying from blood loss, he had a flashback to his dead wife. Then he promptly remembered that he never had a wife, as all people of his race reproduce asexually. Poor sucker.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2010, 01:09:22 PM »
"Oh, for Petey Piranha's sake!" shouted Waluigi. "I just got finished cleaning up all the blood off the floor AND NOW THERE'S MORE BLOOD." Waluigi trudged back to the utility closet that he had just left and retrieved the mop and bucket again. Muttering both under and over his breath, Waluigi dipped the mop back into...

« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2010, 03:58:06 PM »
the various fluids strewn about the shop. It was a horrific sight to behold - bloodied entrails coated the floor. Yet, as he cleaned, he could only think of how unbelievable this whole rigamoral was! How his brother acted so out of character, how everyone was fine with murder! For christ's sake, there was a cop right there!

57 words, yo.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 03:59:39 PM by TLW »
:D

« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2010, 09:15:12 PM »
Seeing as Toads have fewer rights than humans in the Mushroom Kingdom, the cop was under no obligation to investigate this heinous fungicide. Rather, he prodded Toad's still-beating heart with his nightstick out of morbid curiosity. The organ strew more blood across the floor. To the officer's dismay, some of the vile fluid had spattered onto his ankle.

YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2010, 09:30:57 PM »
This, of course, dyed the cop's new shoes a ghastly white. This only made the cop more curious, as he didn't know why Toad's blood was white instead of red. Just then, Robotnik revealed that Toad was a cyborg enhanced with artificial parts built by Robotnik himself! Wires shot out of Toad's body and healed his wounds, and he...

Print