Print

Author Topic: The (x + 1)-word Mario story!  (Read 21751 times)

A

« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2011, 07:50:18 PM »
Meanwhile, the Cybertronian mothership appeared over Toad Town.

"How can this be?" shouted Robotnik. "I haven't completed the magnet yet! I'm completely unprepared to steal their technology!" He called up Scratch and Grounder, ordering them to set all Cybertronian-related plans into accelerated motion. Princess Peach declared a state of emergency throughout the kingdom, but Mario was still hiding in shame from the mighty fart he farted back on the first page, and Luigi was...

"I was going to post and say "I have one of those!" because I recognized the hair immediately, but then the rest of the pic loaded and I nearly spit my drink out."
1-800-COLLECT: SAVE A BUCK OR TWO!!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2012, 01:01:20 AM »
...in Little Fungitown, undergoing treatment for prostate cancer. More on him later, though.

"Right on time, guys!" shouted Rouge to the ship. "I'm coming aboard!" She flew up to the door on the side of the ship, but upon turning the futuristic doorknob which adorned it, found it unyielding.

She sighed. "I hate to say it... it looks like I'm going to have to find that key first."

Scratch and Grounder responded to Robotnik's call, reluctantly...

"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print