Print

Author Topic: Steam IDs (& Portal 2 discussion)  (Read 16291 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2011, 02:09:56 PM »
Giving away an entire account????????????

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2011, 06:01:08 PM »
Entire Humble account, not Steam account, in case that's not clear.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2011, 03:23:20 PM »
Thanks to EM* for Prince of Persia! 

*If memory serves.  How do I check my account to see how I received games?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2011, 04:44:19 PM »
Belated thanks to TEM for Portal (was that a bribe to get me to finish the CD?). Hopefully my computer will feel up to running a game some day soon.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2011, 07:11:43 PM »
"My four-year-old son asked if this is the button we use to get the cubes."

http://imgur.com/zxrUp

Also, just got Steam on both my computers again and was disappointed at how many games don't have cloud saves.  Now I need to find some way to share saves Steam, Scumm, Chrome, Sims3, etc.) on both computers.  I also need to set shared cookies for some online games.  I'm fine with the old Windows sharing way though it's annoying, but my wife and daughter want/need it to be automatic. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2011, 09:47:54 AM »
Captain Jim and I played more Portal 2 co-op last night to test out my new Internet. It works!

Too bad we couldn't finish playing, because it was 2 AM my time and one of the later maps ended up slowing to a crawl for both of us (Jim needed to update video drivers and my computer sucks).

Print