Print

Author Topic: Secret page  (Read 41521 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: May 01, 2003, 08:46:32 PM »
The secret page has returned to its original place, and is easier to find.

A hint: Reference.

And now there's actually something to look at in the secret area. :)

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2003, 09:06:16 PM »
<!!!>
The secret page is back!  And there's stuff there!!
Nice, nice...

So now that it's moved again, are you gonna tell us where the old (or new, or... other) loaction was?

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2003, 09:36:32 PM »
No. :)

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2003, 11:36:44 PM »
"And now there's actually something to look at in the secret area."

Does this mean that the secret page has something interesting on it now that it didn't have before?

Thanks for the announcement. I may try to find it . . . and I may not. When I looked for it before, I just ended up spending a chunk of time getting nowhere. I even searched the Internet Archive for the message you used to have hidden in the source code (and I did find it), but it didn't do me any good. Still, your comment that it's "easier to find" is encouraging.

Lizard Dude’s sig is my favorite.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2003, 12:43:17 AM »
It's a bit easier because there used to be two steps, and I just took out the second step.

The secret page had nothing on it for a while. A bit later I added the game credits, which eventually made its way into the site.

If I don't forget, I'll give another hint next Friday.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2003, 10:56:21 AM »
Wow, you're going to give more hints? Cool. The first one is a pretty whopping big one, I think, because it really narrows down the portion of the web site in which we have to search. Well, except that the Mariopedia is pretty large . . . but one-eighth of the site easier than all of it no matter how huge that one-eighth is.

Edited by - Watoad on 5/3/2003 9:57:54 AM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2003, 11:08:20 PM »
OOO shiny.
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2003, 05:17:04 PM »
Lazy Deezer has struck yet again, so much for a new clue  :(
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2003, 05:46:03 PM »
I still support you, Deezer.

After David's "proposal," kissing up and appealing to you may be the only hope. So . . . do you need anything? Gratitude? Praise? Money?

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2003, 12:27:19 AM »
Whoops, sorry, I knew I was going to forget...

Next hint: Mariopedia.

That narrows it down to the "dangerously close to just giving it away" level, so no word yet on any more hints. We'll see how it goes.

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2003, 08:00:49 PM »
Well I found it, and..... Im laughing my butt off. Those are some hilarious pics Deezer. Everybody asks what pictures? find the page yourself and find out :E

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2003, 03:03:29 PM »
Gah!! I've searched throughout the ENTIRE Mariopedia (which has taken DAYS, to do, BTW) and STILL can't find it!!

Another hint, anybody? Please?
Not necessarily  "narrowing down" it's location... Like is is a link? If so, in the form of a picture, word, HIDDEN word, etc.?

Marionut, you said you found it, right? Can you email me a hint or two (or, better yet the answer? :) Naw, just hints. I'd rather find it on my own.)? Pretty please, O great #1 fan of my story? *pouts lip and gives puppy-dog look*

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2003, 04:06:59 PM »
(sigh) Oh all right, in your inbox you'll find a two generalized hints. I dont know why I did that, I guess my weak spot is girls with pouting lips and the puppy-dog look. :) However, I WILL NOT no matter what give out any hint to anyone else who emails Unless of course other people are willing to give secrets into my hands...just kidding...I only emailed because Im a loyal fan.....Ya and dont bother Sapphira either, Shes a very busy woman, with The Prophesy and all...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 5/19/2003 4:37:29 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2003, 03:48:58 PM »
after hours of hacking the source text (ok.. I've just read the whole *.txt file) i did not find the Secret Page... (Google tanslator is crap >.<) Need a clue... and all Holmes books to find it.
----------
Yay,Finally I''''''''m back... after 6 months Japan x-Trem

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2003, 10:55:19 AM »
What once was lost, now is found. Or is it the other way around? Run to the end... Look to the sky... Don't try to jump, it's up way too high. Nine of us in all, unlocked by the sound.

---
You guys should be set now, that's the last clue for a while, if not the last ever.

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2003, 11:15:46 AM »
heh heh heh... thats pretty clever Deezer...only of course if youve, like me, have found the secret page....and understand it....

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2003, 11:23:57 AM »
(Crap.. I hate my english teacher...) Hmm.. may I use the Oxford Dictionary English - German...

Now is the riddle senseless... so... I must learn more English and search trough the whole Mariopedia...
----------
Yay,Finally I''''''''m back... after 6 months Japan x-Trem

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2003, 12:38:06 PM »
Heheh...That *IS* clever, Deezer! I totally get it, too, being that I found the page... ;)  If I hadn't, that clue probably would've stumped me... :)

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2003, 07:17:28 PM »
OK, can you tell us you aren't very good at riddles and have spent a ***very*** long time looking for it but just can't find it?
Everything you say could be racist, even this sentence.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2003, 10:24:04 PM »
Then it wouldn't be a secret page anymore, would it?

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2003, 11:54:36 PM »
OMG....what a dead giveaway.  That last clue was so easy, I FOUND IT!!!!  Just a little problem solving is all that was required.

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2003, 03:42:05 PM »
-??-
('')
(-)
This is too hard!
Everything you say could be racist, even this sentence.

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2003, 11:23:48 AM »
Whoa . . . There's a secret page?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2003, 09:08:52 PM »
I hate things that have to do with sound. My stupid computer doesn't have the device driver for the stupid soundcard. There's no way I'll be able to figure this out.

Please go here: http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=donotcare95. Then click on Sign Up, fill out the form, and check your e-mail.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2003, 11:58:26 PM »
I just realized the message, never mind! That's very tricky.

EDIT: I can't figure it out! I succumb to this evil riddle!

Please go here: http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=donotcare95. Then click on Sign Up, fill out the form, and check your e-mail.

Edited by - donotcare95 on 8/4/2003 11:39:30 PM

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2003, 11:13:03 AM »
Somebody help me! I'm no good at riddles!
I looked at jumps, I went to the Z's, I looked for skies.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2003, 11:14:51 AM »
Heheheheh...

--------------------

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2003, 01:55:18 PM »
Can you give another hint? The riddle's a bit too vague.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2003, 02:07:29 PM »
Ahahahahahahaha...!!!

That's the whole point of it; if he told you, it wouldn't be a Secret Page anymore, now, would it?

P.S.--Your sig is advertising a website, which is against the board rules. Please modify it so you won't get in trouble. (I'm a mod, BTW) Thanks, 'preciate it.

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/5/2003 1:10:49 PM

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2003, 02:34:03 PM »

Edited by - donotcare95 on 8/5/2003 1:37:13 PM

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2003, 03:07:44 PM »
Please give us a hint!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2003, 03:56:48 PM »
He already DID give a hint--a good one at that (it REALLY narrowed it down). All you have to do is decipher it... (It's not TOO, too hard... Of course I found it BEFORE that clue, so maybe it's just me...) :P

--------------------

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2003, 04:06:20 PM »
Yes, but you were given more clues.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2003, 04:19:39 PM »
Yeah well...by the clues Deezer gave AFTER I found it, I would have definitely found it. So nya... :P

--------------------

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2003, 05:46:54 PM »
You're older than me.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2003, 06:11:15 PM »
Well how old are you?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2003, 06:19:16 PM »

EDIT: I meant 11, stupid typos. I still act older than some other people on this board *cough*marioguy, I know he is 11 but still*cough*.

Edited by - donotcare95 on 8/5/2003 7:02:45 PM

« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2003, 06:20:05 PM »
Let me guess. You waited until 13 so you could post here legally?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2003, 06:39:14 PM »
No, I just didn't really care about forums until I started out on the GameFAQs one.

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2003, 06:42:13 PM »
;)

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2003, 06:45:03 PM »
Can I at least have a hint?

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2003, 07:54:47 PM »
same hear. I was loking for 2 3 months and all I got was that it had somthing to do with smb3.

Whith a brother like monkey die and a frend like dark king, who neads eenemies?
-uvg, the ultimet video gamer.
:D

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2003, 07:57:06 PM »
I shoulden't of sead that. opps............
Aaaaa........ It was him (ponts to monky die)!

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2003, 08:30:09 PM »
Gah, I've tried so many things! First I thought it was the koopa kids, that didn't work, then the flagpole at the end of smb, then the mushroom retainers. Then I got to thinking it was the lands inside the mushroom kingdom. No entry for that, so I look for the airship. Still nothing. I've forgotten all the other things I've tried :(

About the only thing I did find was that in the entry for toad, the link to SMRPG is incorrect. It links to http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/sm.html or something like that (It gives you a 404, so don't go thinking its the secret page ;) ).

Man, is it a link you can see, or is it coded to look identical to normal text?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2003, 08:34:30 PM »
I thought it might have been the Pink Note Blocks(the ones that send you to Coin
Heaven), but there wasn't an entry for it.

« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2003, 08:36:26 PM »
I tried the note blocks, but I couldn't find any kind of hidden link by the entry.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2003, 08:37:20 PM »
Muhuhahahahaha *cough* hahahahahaha...*cough*hack*

I've GOT to stop doing that...

--------------------

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2003, 08:39:15 PM »
Please give us a hint! PLEASE!!!

« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2003, 08:50:04 PM »
Can I at least ask if the link is disguised to look like any other link, or if it looks like normal text? Be nice to know what I'm looking for :(

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2003, 08:52:33 PM »
Yeah, what he said.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2003, 09:00:12 PM »
You *do* have a hint. Several, at that.
As for anymore clues, that's up to Deezer.
So DON'T BUG US ABOUT IT. :P

--------------------

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2003, 09:08:10 PM »
I found it!!!!! It's under(insert letter here) and the link is at(insert location here). I'm mean, aren't I?

Edited by - donotcare95 on 8/5/2003 8:11:33 PM

« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2003, 12:35:56 PM »
I ran out ideas and started looking at every link in the source code on every page. Found it eventually! I won't say where, because if I had to spend this much time finding it, so will you :P

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2003, 02:41:03 PM »
~No hints. Only Deezer can do that. If you find the secret page, you are automatically bound an oath of secrecy.  I'm not trying to be mean; I just don't want to spoil a good secret...
~Sapph

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/7/2003 7:00:47 PM

« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2003, 06:24:33 PM »
That hint gives the same hint that was "leaked out" of someone earlier.  QUIT GIVING HINTS!!!  It's easy enough as it is.....sheesh.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2003, 07:40:09 PM »
Think I should edit it out?

--------------------

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2003, 08:24:38 PM »
It would still be hard to guess. I say the same thing I already said: Something about the Mariopedia.

This has been a BID.

Bump In Disguise.

Edited by - donotcare95 on 8/7/2003 7:26:11 PM

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2003, 08:29:07 PM »
In case you are wondering, a bump means
Bring
Up
My
Post.
 It is used a lot on the GameFAQs boards to put your topic on the top of the list.

This has been a BID.

Bump In Disguise.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2003, 05:22:04 AM »
Hey Sipphira, what were those hints marionut sent you? I've been looking forever! Well almost as long as I've been to this site. Please? If you don't want to tell me you don't have to. I won't bug and complain either, ok? If you do, thank you.

My Quote: "Yesterday, when I''m smaller.... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."  
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2003, 05:26:16 AM »
Oops, I meant to put Sapphira, not Sipphari. Sorry.

My Quote: "Yesterday, when I''m smaller.... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."  

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2003, 05:31:19 AM »
Ooof! After reading that post from marionut saying that you are a very busy woman, I'm sorry I even bothered you with my question. No more bugging will come from me.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2003, 11:08:23 PM »
Ha ha! I finally found the secret page with the help of a friend and myself. It's in ........ and it's location is ........... If you had to go through all the time thinking about what it could be and the thoughts that you would never find; you will too. Funny pics, Deezer! Hope you get some more pics. If you want to the know what the pics look like, find the secret page! In the riddle, one answer leads to the next. (Boy, that's useless info.) For those of you who haven't found the site, part of the riddle is Deezer giving you crap. But the thing is, is that you don't know what part of the riddle is crap; Ha ha! How is it to have 2 retardsfigure ou the riddle find the page before anybody else that hasen't found it yet? I'm mean, aren't I? *evil grin*

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2003, 11:15:23 PM »
EDIT: If you had to go spend all that time thinking about what it could be and the thoughts that went through your mind that you would never find it*; you will too.

« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2003, 12:05:34 AM »
Wait a second, that is the secret on this topic? I suppose to go in there. But this my secret job of the ideas when I was created of Super Mario!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2003, 08:41:27 AM »
Does "Look to the sky" have anything to do with the little blue arrow at the bottom of the Mariopedia screen that takes you to the top?
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2003, 01:14:45 PM »
Pleas tell me what part of the ridell is crap!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2003, 02:52:31 PM »
I am tired of everyone asking about the Secret Page.  So, here are some hints, questions, and ...

A hint: Reference.

Hint: Mariopedia.

What once was lost, now is found. Or is it the other way around? Run to the end... Look to the sky... Don't try to jump, it's up way too high. Nine of us in all, unlocked by the sound.

Deezer: About the secret page: You will probably find it when you're not looking for it, whatever that means.

On 9/9/99, I added a secret hidden page. No one has mentioned that they came across it yet! However, I never formally announced that I added a secret page; instead it was hidden in the source code of the updates page. If anyone finds the secret page, make sure to follow the directions there so I know that it was found. (And no, you can't find it by searching TMK for "secret page." ;-)

What is on the secret page?Is it just some kind of thing where you will find it and think it was a waste of time looking for it for so long,or will you have to shield your eyes from the perfect glory of it?Also,is the secret page something you type on the URL,or is it a thing hidden on the site that you have to click?
-Videogamehead1
MEGAߥTE: All of the above.

the question: PLEASE tell me how to access the secret page! i cand think of any more words or statements to put in the search bar! I'm about to go insane!

Deezer: You can't find it by using the search bar.

Psst... it's right here. Oops, my bad.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2003, 08:39:00 PM »
Why can nobody find it?
Are you guys just not trying hard enough?
Really though, it took me just minutes to get it.
Personally, Deezer, I think it should have more on it, hopefully more is coming soon.
Hey, paisanos!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2003, 10:11:44 PM »
Dave2, you're obvioudly ne around here. Welcome! The secret page was made a while back and is somewhere in this site. I have found the secret page. But when you find the secret page, you are sworn an oath of secrecy. You must tell no one. Also, you can't give any hints that are TOO obvoius. Somebody had told about the secret page, but then its location was moved. So it is very important. I foyu find it, then there will be some surprises there, I guess. If you call pics surprises. Try and look!

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2003, 10:19:15 PM »
I'm a bit new to the boards, been watching them for a while, but I'm no stranger to TMK!  I've been hanging around TMK for about 4 years now.
Hey, paisanos!

« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2003, 03:32:57 AM »
Ahaha its soooooooooooooo obvious, took me like 2 minutes to find!!

* Are you happy now? *
AN official unofficial moderator
------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2003, 05:07:07 PM »
Psst... it's right here. Oops, my bad.

Don't imitate the Mushroom Boy, please!

The pen is mightier than the sword, unless the sword is in the hands of Lu Bu.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2003, 08:17:00 PM »
That was not an imitation.  Except for the first sentence, everything was taken from mailbags and forum posts.  I guess I should have put it in quotes and identified the original authors though.  Sorry.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2003, 08:37:21 PM »
That was great, Luigison! I feel for it(even though I had a strange feeling it mightve been to a virus site, lol)

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2003, 06:58:21 PM »
Ok, I know which part is crap, even though I haven't found the secret page yet.

"What once was lost, now is found. Or is it the other way around?" That obviously has nothing to do with it.

Edited by - MadMario on 9/11/2003 6:00:44 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2003, 07:19:34 PM »
But how do you know...?
MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough*cough* HAHAHAHAHA...!!!  *wheeze*

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2003, 07:55:30 PM »
Oh Sapph, you're such a dot dot dot transplant... uh, nevermind.

Fruit...

Edited by - Markio on 9/11/2003 7:00:25 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2003, 02:20:25 PM »
?

« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2003, 08:45:34 PM »
<edit> uh i guess i'm banned now so bye for a while :)

~Woah, you just flat out told the ENTIRE secret. As for that sentence of yours I saved...probably. Never, EVER give away the secret. If you do, you're breaking the "sacred oath". Dude, seriously, DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT. It's called a *SECRET* PAGE FOR A REASON.
~Sapph

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 9/20/2003 9:20:39 PM

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2003, 09:58:25 PM »
Whoa, who in the heck is this SPIDYRAND person? This person just comes yelling through the doors telling us what to do. Try not to do that again.

Sapph, did you edit this person's post> Err.... yeah, you did. SPIDYRAND, two rules you broke:

No shouting (caps lock), LIKE THIS.
No swearing, if that's what Sapph edited your post for. If not, it still applies.

If you're leaving the forums like you said, great. You didn't make too good enough of an entrance there with your rule breaking, so see ya, whatever.

Take one out and scratch my head, I am black but once I was red. What am I? Remove the outside, cook the inside, eat the oustide, throw away the inside. What am I?  

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2003, 10:28:06 PM »
Yes, I edited his post. No, he didn't swear, nor shout; I edited it because he COMPLETELY told how to find the secret page--down to the very last detail, including what's ON the Secret Page--not just a hint, which is bad enough as it is--he gave FLAT OUT INSTRUCTIONS.

"This person just comes yelling through the doors telling us what to do."
--Uh...that was me, lecturing him. I forgot to add the "~Sapph" part afterwards. Whenever I say something in an edited post, before I speak, I put a tilda (~), to set it apart. Sorry if I confused you. XD

He's also been on the boards before, but several months ago, and only had a few posts.

I'm just glad I caught him before anyone saw it...I hope...

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 9/20/2003 9:31:40 PM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2003, 10:45:59 PM »
You sure told him trainman! XD  Especially since he's an old poster. XD   Help!  I'm turning into Sapphira!XD  NOOOOOO!!!XD

I love being a turtle!

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2003, 11:00:56 PM »
Lol. Um, ya.

BTW, is the Secret Page the chatroom, because the link to the chatroom is not on the Navagation Bar. Yay! I found the secret page!

« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2013, 01:38:00 AM »
EDIT I know which letter it is
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 06:33:15 PM by themetaknight »
My mind is telling me no... My body is telling me no too, just so you know.

« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2013, 06:24:09 AM »
Go into the "Windows" folder on your hard drive, then delete "system32"

Reboot, and welcome to the secret page.

EDIT: I am legally required to say that a BSOD is not the secret page.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 07:29:10 PM by bobbysq1337 »

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2013, 04:27:41 PM »
Advice that can lead to the destruction of private property, no matter how obvious it may be, can be construed as bullying. Nonetheless, themetaknight, I will have to ask you to bump more sparingly, and certainly not bump topics that haven't been touched since the ASP days.

« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2014, 10:14:58 AM »
Sorry for the megabump (but it's 5th place out of the bumpable topics), but I'm beginning to think I've finally almost deciphered it. All I want to know is this: is the secret page still there even, or am I just wasting my time?
Relics.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2014, 11:20:18 AM »
It's still there.  (This reminds me that I need to update my small part of it.) 

« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2014, 01:06:09 PM »
[EDIT: All I'm going to say is that using archive.org and looking at source code isn't a super great hint. And I'm not trying to be a smartass, I really haven't found it yet.]

[EDIT: upd8 2 - Found it some time ago. Cool I guess.]
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 10:37:08 AM by TheMightyThor »
Relics.

« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2014, 11:42:13 PM »
I'm so close
My mind is telling me no... My body is telling me no too, just so you know.

« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2014, 10:03:00 PM »
I found it!!!!!!!!!!!11111one!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gpbwXH1Avo" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gpbwXH1Avo</a>

I guess I never realized how big a hint Deezer gave us when I lurked here a decade ago.

The experience was very nostalgic.

« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2014, 12:42:44 AM »
I finally found it. Too bad this (Don't worry, it's a screenshot with a pixellated title) part doesn't seem to work.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2023, 10:42:34 PM by bobbysq1337 »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2014, 03:45:30 PM »
It works fine for me on Chrome.  Try right clicking and updating. 

« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2014, 02:00:42 AM »
I finally found it. Too bad this (Don't worry, it's a screenshot with a pixellated title) part doesn't seem to work.

You need to install this, Bobby.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 02:02:22 AM by Cheeseball701 »

Print