TMK Stuff > Site Discussion

Wanted: Screen shots

<< < (3/3)

Toad:
I don't have a screenshot (sorry!) but it should be also noted that the volleyball minigame in Mario Parties 4 and 5 (and 6 I think.. it's been a while) take place on the beach infront of Kinopio Burger.

When the camera zooms in on the team on the left, look behind them for the building..

Deezer:

--- Quote from: nintendoclassic on August 06, 2011, 05:45:02 PM ---Theres also a Mario reference in Zelda Twilight Princess.
When you go to Lake Hylia theres a strange fellow named Fyer he offers cannon rides.
If you take a close look at the jacket he's wearing you'll see Bullet Bill on his right arm.

--- End quote ---
We already have this covered (with screenshot), see http://themushroomkingdom.net/games/loztp-wii for example.

--- Quote from: Toad on August 06, 2011, 10:13:15 PM ---I don't have a screenshot (sorry!) but it should be also noted that the volleyball minigame in Mario Parties 4 and 5 (and 6 I think.. it's been a while) take place on the beach infront of Kinopio Burger.

--- End quote ---
I did not know about that one. Though I played Mario Party 4 a brazilian times, I remember trying the volleyball game only like once or twice.

WarpRattler:
Don't know if it's been reported yet, but it's not on the site, soooo...

Kotaku did an article a few months back about some of the references in '50s-cartoon-lookalike Peacock's attacks in upcoming XBLA/PSN fighter Skullgirls, and there are a couple (so far) that are relevant to this site.

Avery, Peacock's slave/helper thing, channeling his inner Goomba:

And here's some familiar ammunition:

Deezer:
Now that the 3DS has Miiverse, is anyone out there a bad enough dude to take some 3DS screenshots for us?

First up, I want to take care of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. We need shots similar to those already on the N64 version's page. Also I heard there's a Mario mask in the Happy Mask Shop (with all masks from that dude's bag from Majora's Mask). We'll need a few different angles of that, please.

Just send me the link to the Miiverse post and I'll grab the pic. If anybody wants to work on other games, let me know. Thanks in advance!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version