Print

Author Topic: ssb characters  (Read 5326 times)

« on: June 06, 2000, 07:45:38 PM »
this might be old but here goes!
to get jigglypuff,beat the game on any difficulty.
to get ness,beat the game on normal with three lives and no continues(thats touph!)
to get luigi(beat a,all the bonus 1 levels for the 8 begining characters

kupopo!!!
kupopo!!!

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2000, 08:11:23 PM »
Everyone who has heared of SSB knows those codes.  But if you want good codes, get GameShark, but if you want some okay ones...

To get the Mushroom Kingdom level for multiplayer beat the game on normal, 3 stock, normal difficulty, with all the basic charecters. It's really cool.

To get the item switch play 100 rounds of multiplaye.  Item swich makes it so you can have only certain items in multiplayer mode. Example: you can make it so every item is a Hammer!

I forgot how to get sound test.  :-(

I see all, hear all, and know all. (At least about SMB DX.)
I see all, hear all, and know all. (At least about SMB DX.)(and SM64 )

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2000, 12:02:42 PM »
To get the Sound Test, you must complete both the Board the Platforms and Break the Targets bonus stages w/ all the characters.  

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2000, 11:30:35 PM »
um the guy the top forhot c. falcon so
 this is how to get him: beat the game in under 20 minutes (any difficulty) with any character. *here's a hint just fail on the bonus levels*
stop your grinnin'' and drop your linen!

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2000, 04:22:00 PM »
there is a rumor spreading that there is a way to gyrados and metal mario...and if anyone happens to know the code,please post it here,and please dont lie.i heard this from some website.

kupopo!!!
kupopo!!!

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2000, 05:46:05 PM »
nope, it is a lie, you can't get gyrados and metal mario (i've even checked the sound test carefully), except the computer metal mario sounds. Besides, would'nt it be alittle unfair to have your freinds come over, and all of you chose metal mario or gyradose. heh?

Mew2
(aka, Mushroom Kingdom Citizen, Myu2, Me-u2)
Mew2
(aka, Mushroom Kingdom Citizen, Myu2, Me-u2)

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2000, 04:39:15 AM »
I think that you can get the Classic Mushroom Kingdom by just beating the game with all original charachters.  

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2000, 08:23:41 AM »
That item switch is incredibly handy. I love having light sword battle on the Great Fox stage ^_^
Websites that post lies and incoherent rubbish really annoy me. That's why I love TMK so much {{{Hugs TMK}}}

Fryguy - summoned from the flame
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2000, 10:24:43 AM »
Actually, to aquire the Mushroom Kingdom stage you must beat the game with all 8 non-hidden characters AND play each of the non-hidden stages at least once in Vs. Mode.

"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)
-----------------------------
"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)

"That''s called cheating. Last I heard, it was against the rules." -Me

CodeHunter64
Leader of the CodeHunters

Print