Print

Author Topic: Mario 64 snowman  (Read 4250 times)

« on: July 03, 2000, 09:58:05 PM »
How do you get the snowman's body back?  I can get the snowball to roll down to that level but it just goes right on off the edge, and I get flattened when ever I try to steer it in the direction of the head.  It gave instructions for how to do it on this site, but that didn't work.  
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2000, 10:35:42 PM »
You need to have all the stars for that world except it and number 6 I think.  I can't remeber fo sure but you need like all the stars.

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2000, 07:20:08 AM »
ok now take a pictere of it with a digitl camra and go paint a face and vala the snow mans head is theare!

marios butt
marios butt

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2000, 06:10:43 AM »
If while racing you zoom off and over edges in order to take short cuts then the snowball usually just rolls away. You have to stick to the track and you have to stand in front of the bodyball... The head ball sometimes hits you and hurts you before leaping up onto the body. Still not working? Then just keep trying. It's a weird star to get...

Fryguy - summoned from the flame
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2000, 11:23:58 AM »
You have to stay on the path (as FryGuy said) and stand behind the head when you get to it.

"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)
-----------------------------
"No way! You beat me... again!! And I just spent my entire savings on these new Koopa Mach 1 Sprint shoes!" - Koopa the Quick (Mario 64)

"That''s called cheating. Last I heard, it was against the rules." -Me

CodeHunter64
Leader of the CodeHunters

Print