Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Bugs Deluxe  (Read 2517 times)

« on: November 03, 2002, 06:36:54 PM »
This is the third time this month I've managed to get all the red coin medals in the Challenge mode and didn't get anything more than a brief shine as a reward.

I've tried not getting any award or medal at the same time than the last red coin medal, and going to the Original 1985 mode just to save before entering the album, but the picture of the Mario red coin didn't appear.

Does anybody know for sure if that's the correct way to make it appear? A lot of people seems not to be earning it after getting every red coin. Does anybody have a picture with the description of the picture or something like that? (I mean, the text that says how you got it)

I had already gotten it once, but I had to reset all the data because another bug prevented me from getting the picture for getting all the Yoshi eggs. Or maybe that's not the way to get the last picture, either?

Any kind of help would be very appreciated, as I really want to complete the album in this game. Thanks in advance.

Oh and by the way, I'm using the European version, I don't know how many versions exist and which bugs are in each one...

Print