Print

Author Topic: Assess my Paper Mario equip!  (Read 3360 times)

« on: July 28, 2001, 06:54:58 PM »
Ok I beat the game once at level 25 but without optimizing my badges and inventory first and it was rather difficult (I beat Bowser with 10 HP and no healing items left!)

So now that I'm level 27 and have fixed up my inventory and equipped badges, I think I should do better, so those of you with experience tell me how this sounds:

Inventory:
1 Super Mushroom, 1 Maple Syrup,
2 Jammin' Jellys, 3 Maple Supers,
1 Ultra Mushroom, 2 Life Shrooms

Badges:
Mega Jump, Mega Smash, Happy Flower,
HP Plus, FP Plus, Flower Saver, Mega Rush,
Last Stand, Fire Shield, Spike Shield,
Feeling Fine
(this perfectly uses all 30 BP)

Tell me what you think, and if there's any obvious ways to improve my setup :->

Quasar

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2001, 11:51:07 PM »
Since no one was interested in helping me I went ahead and beat him again, and it wasn't much easier, even being 2 levels higher and having all those badges and items, he still nearly killed me before I could down him. He'd be much easier if he couldn't freaking heal himself so often ::GRRRRR::

Quasar

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2001, 10:14:53 AM »
That's nice. I'm just posting to get rid of the red mushroom.

"Deezer" returns 10 results on GoTo.com, 14 on Dogpile.com, 981 on Altavista.com, and 5 on SearchHippo.com.

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2001, 02:00:56 PM »
Athough its been a while since I played PM I'll tell ya a little secret that sometimes works. OK when you first battle bowser(on the roof) the two turns that you have use Skolars Star rain and what ever your buddy has. He usually doesnt use the 30hp recovering technique if you do do that. also this is what I have for items: 1 jelly ultra, 2 life shrooms 2 Repel gels and the rest are thunder rages

It''s a me Marionut#1

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 8/24/2001 12:50:18 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2001, 03:07:20 PM »
This is kind of an old thread now, but what I finally ended up doing was taking a look at a list of some Tayce T. recipes and I found out that its really easy to make an item I didn't have any idea of, the Deluxe Feast, which gives 40 hp and 40 mp or some similar amounts. Anyways, I combined all my Ultra Shrooms and Jammin' Jellies into Ultra Jellies, then filled the rest of my inventory with those Deluxe Feasts. Bowser can't touch me now heheh.

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2001, 08:16:40 AM »
I was about to tell you that you could get more space in your inventory if you combined Jelly ultras with Ultra Shrooms. Also, for badges, I tend to go for items that work well together, as you have. For bowser, I have noticed that if you use an all-out attack strategy he will not be as hard to beat. At level 27 with 50 HP and 45 FP I equipped these:
Mega Jump (3BP)
Super Jump Charge (2BP)
Mega Smash (3BP)
Super Smash Charge (2BP)
Dodge Master (2BP)
Power Plus (6BP)
Damage Dodge (3BP)
Damage Dodge (3BP)
Power Up, Defense Down (2BP)
All Or Nothing (4BP)
As you can see, all of my badges work well with each other. With the Power Up, Defense Down badge with the Power plus, I can get lots of damage done with Super Smash/Jump charge and Mega Smash/Jump! Also, so Bowser won't kill me in 6 hits, I put on 2 Damage Dodges to balance the defense. With Dodge Master, I rule the world!
P.S. I do not consider myself a net.god. I still have about 60 star pieces to find.

It''s lonely at the top.
It"s lonely at the top.

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2001, 05:15:03 PM »
hey, ? Block, Deezer gets 3 results on AOL search!

† † â€

† Jesus lives. †

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2001, 04:43:27 PM »
Use Those Badges And Have 10 Deluxe Feasts In Your Item Pocket.

WHEM MUSHROOMS POP UP I'M AROUND!!!
Hello.

Print