Print

Author Topic: Mario Number Association  (Read 9332 times)

« on: November 21, 2001, 09:09:42 PM »
Numbers are endless! Hehhahaha! The first number is...

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2001, 01:03:06 PM »
In Luigis Mansion,number of  blue jewels in furniture and ghosts.

Power to Luigi!
Power to Luigi!

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2001, 06:35:54 PM »
The number of rounds I have completed in Yoshi's Cookie's puzzle mode.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2001, 09:43:59 PM »
ACTUAL NUMBERS!!! Not variables!!!

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2001, 01:56:15 PM »
No, fb, x, y, and z are variables. But the number of rounds I've cleared in Yoshi's Cookie's puzzle mode IS a number.

You need more algebra lessons.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2001, 05:48:40 PM »
no, it's not. a variable is something that takes the place of a number, ie the number of rounds you have completed in yoshi's cookie. i want numbers!!!

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2001, 07:13:50 PM »
Wrongo, frostbite. A variable does take the place of a number, but it also must be "variable" i.e. can represent more than one number. The number of levels he's beaten is a definite number. Only one possibility exists.

You need some more algebra lessons.

"Thus Spake Lizard"

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2001, 11:44:00 PM »
Come on! It's more fun to relate these ''variables'' (i.e. the number of rounds completed in Puzzle Mode for Yoshi's Cookie, same with me by the way), than randomly posting numbers like 123 and 81.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2001, 08:08:20 AM »
9 is also the most lives Mario can have in 2-Player SMW before entering his first stage (He starts with 5, then Luigi gives him 4)

Why don't we allow the use of a new number once four things have been posting about the current one? This is the third, so the next person to post about the number 9 can change it to something else.

----------
----------

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2001, 06:06:08 PM »
I get it...
How many have we done so far?

#3: World 9, the warp zone!

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2001, 06:26:41 PM »
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2001, 10:24:25 PM »
I was born August 27th 1987

------------------------------
It is amazing what bordom does to you.
What has it done to you?
originalmtre@yahoo.com
www.geocities.com/originalmtre/
Sign da Guest book
Loyal Member since
   10/14/2001

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2001, 08:08:02 AM »
Your coin count in Mario Party after starting a game, landing on a Red Space, winning the next mini-game, getting a plus block, and getting a 10.

10(start)-3(red space)+10(mini-game)+10(plus block)=27.

----------
----------

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2001, 10:18:21 AM »
I have one...

The maximum amount of items you can carry in the item box (on the map screen) in Super Mario Bros. 3...

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2001, 03:28:02 PM »
Just so you guys know, this will never be as popular as the Mario Word Association thing that got like 900 posts. Just so U know.
27 is the highest number you can get is you use a Golden mushroom in the Mario Party series and not get a 10.

The next number is four. Four could be the minute barrier I broke in MK64 in Wario Stadium With Peach! Without the stupid "jump over the wall" trick"! beat that, I dare anyone to.

It"s lonely at the top.
It"s lonely at the top.

Print