Print

Author Topic: Coolest thing you've ever done  (Read 10271 times)

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2000, 06:53:44 PM »
How 'bout this: In Mario 64, I was fighting the last Bowser. When the platform turned into a star, I swung Bowser once and he ran into a bomb! Maybe I should put that in my record book...

Lakitu Camera Man: We are live from digimonmz''s home. Hey digimonmz, what games do you own from Nintendo?
Digimonmz: *Ignores Lakitu and playing Mario 64*
Lakitu: Do you hear me?
Digimonmz: *Playing "Bowser in the sky"*
Lakitu: What the?! *Throws a spiny*
Digimonmz: Ow! What was that for?!
Lakitu: Now we have him on...
To be continued
Well, I''m back, and better than ever, with my Glacier GBA!

*Looks around*

Uh... what did you expect?

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2000, 03:02:53 PM »
For "What's the most agrivating thing you've ever done?" once I was fighting Bowser at the end of "Super Mario 64" and I had already thrown him against two bombs when I go to grab the Koopa King's tail and a glitch causes me to slide right through him and off the edge of the platform.

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2001, 01:09:25 PM »
Te coolest Mrio-related thing I've done is created a Super SUPER mario. What I do is:
Beat an opponent down to 80%-100% damage.
The trick is in Sector Z, by the way.
Then I go to the very right side of the stage (where the fin thing slopes down, and about halfway between the thrusters and the shuttle bay) and face right. I throw the guy into the fin. he/she bounces back right to me, I pick him up again, then throw him into the stratosphere!!!!!
It"s lonely at the top.

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2001, 01:20:29 PM »
Te coolest Mrio-related thing I've done is created a Super SUPER mario. What I do is:
Beat an opponent down to 80%-100% damage.
The trick is in Sector Z, by the way.
Then I go to the very right side of the stage (where the fin thing slopes down, and about halfway between the thrusters and the shuttle bay) and face right. I throw the guy into the fin. he/she bounces back right to me, I pick him up again, then throw him into the stratosphere!!!!!
It"s lonely at the top.

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2001, 10:09:27 PM »
The weirdest thing I've done was on SMAS SMB2. I had tons of lives. when I FINALLY got to Fryguy, he was tough!!! One time he was split into Baby Fryguys, and I had MB, but I hit a Fryguy and died. The weird part? All the remaining Fryguys were hit by the block, so the door appeared! Toad's corpse paused in the air as it appeared, then started to fall again!

(BTW, I DID beat him eventually.)

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2001, 08:01:27 AM »
Ummmmmmmmm......When I beat SMRPG.

Final guy.Smithy down to 10 HP.Geno was out.If I timed it right he'd be gone.Aaaaannnnnnd.....I didn't.He did the attack when all the stars fall on you.Now Bowser was out,and Mario at 10 HP.I hit him and I did..........not time it right,and it stead of five....it did four.All I had was Honey and Maple syrups.He did the same attak and I dodged it and I was at 4 HP!(If I wouldn't of done it I would be gone!I hit 'im and Won!!!!!!!

Most frustrating:When I was about to throw the last Vegy into Wart's mouth.I threw it,and it got in!I was so happy I didn't notice a bubble coming right at me.it hit me and I lost:*(

Scary:SMW.Bowser.The Koopa Kopter was going out into the backround .I thought I had beat it but then it came right back into the screen.I jumped out of my skin when I saw it.

Wierd:When peach gave me a super mushroom during the bowser fight when I first played through SMW.

Zelda,Mario,great games,different prices.

Edited by - MarioandLink on 7/5/2001 7:04:50 AM
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2001, 06:23:19 PM »
Very Best: When I was 2, I played SMB3 on the old nintendo. I had beated this level my sister and my dad tried to beat for 3 months.

Fustrating: Beating SM64

Scary: None realy

Weird: When I beated the Ness version of SSB 1 player version, the winning screen was confusing.

------------------------------
The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2001, 12:58:29 AM »
Coolest: Playing Peach in SMB2 for NES, I somehow managed to hover in mid-air for a long period of time, without using any cheats. I was in one of the ice levels too, so it came in handy. :D

Most frustrating: Beating Wart, most definitely

Scariest: Seeing Bowser for the first time in Yoshi's Safari o.o

Weirdest: When I put in random codes in my game genie and played SMB3. On the map screen Mario was that speech bubble that says "HELP!" that you always see next to the castle. And in the levels he was a red koopa troopa :P

~*Christi, the little blue kitty*~
~*Christi, the little blue kitty*~

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2001, 11:32:21 AM »
Strike the thing about Fry Guy. I just got a row of 7 cookies in Yoshi's Cookie. . . with 3 Yoshi Cookies!!! It was worth 2560 points!!!

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2001, 03:10:50 PM »
The coolest thing that I've ever done in a mario game was complete SMRPG (so easily as well, my charaters were all level 30!),complete super mario allstars + super mario world and complete SMBDX. But even cooler, when I was playing SMW, in star world, there's this level where you have to drill the ground. I was caped mario and when I moved about really rapidly, I got inside the wall and died!!! That scared my, and I thought my SNES had crashed.

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2001, 04:32:06 PM »
Recently in Yoshi's Cookie I got a row of 7 with 6 Yoshi Cookies, so it was worth 20,480 points!!!!!

----------
----------

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2001, 12:15:24 PM »
Hmmmm. . .I'd have to say one of the neatest things I did was that in Super Mario 64, one I got 120 stars, I was trying to go to the way top of the castle using the wing cap and the cannon. It worked, because I made it to the second level, and then I walked up the wall to the top (note: there's nothing there, so don't bother trying it). But, the second time I tried it, I sent Mario through a window, which made me go to a secret room, where everything was inverted. Whenever I went outside, I could see the inside of the castle, and whenever I went inside, I could see the outside of the castle. . .it was odd to say the least. . .

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2001, 11:26:07 PM »
The only game i "officially beat" was Paper Mario... which is sad

I beat that game in 4 days it was so easy...
I am one of those people who use the cheat guides for a game, but I bought the guide for the game after playing it is was so easy...

Have I mentioned Paper Mario is easy? Try INSANELY easy! :)

DaMimster

What more do I have to say?

How are you gentleman?
All your base are belong to us
You have no chance to survive
make your time
DaMimster

SMS, SSBM, and MP4... Three games for the gamecube starring Mario/Mario Characters

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2001, 06:40:07 PM »
I'd have to say one of the coolest things I've done was on the airships in Dark Land in SMB3.  I managed to time it just right so that I hit the head of every Rocky Wrench and nothing else until that one part of the level midway through where there aren't any.  Then I finished off the level by doing the same thing! I've never been able to reproduce it or even come close. It was one of those moments where there was just enough sweat on the controller buttons and the adrenaline was just right.

Oh, and in case people are wondering, I had a racoon tail, not a P-Wing.

Most frustrating thing was in Mario RPG when I was in a rush to get through and I forgot to free the residents of Seaside Town after defeating their clones. It didn't occur to me at all to look around so I ended up combing all the levels before it to see if I had missed anything. After about 4 trips back and fourth, I looked around and freed them by accident. Ignorance -> Frustration

<knocking>
Bowser: Who''s there?
Mario: Its''a me.
Bowser(to Troopa): Get the gun

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2001, 02:13:40 PM »
It was SM64. Going for 100 coins in Level 14. Igot trapped on the platform with the star that I already had. On the platform with me was that big round thing that spins around and throws Mario. I had all the coins but there was no way down. So I jumped and luckily I grabbed onto the platform at the beginning of the level! What a fall it was! And I went on to get all 100 coins!

Print