Print

Author Topic: TMK's Instant Messaging  (Read 21324 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2003, 11:01:21 PM »
The chatroom works now but nobody is on. Please join. I'll be there.

Signature.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2003, 01:36:08 PM »
Yeah, about what Meowrio said... A lot of people have got on and been the only member. What junk do we have to go through this time? It's fine now.

Signature.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2003, 01:39:45 PM »
Hey Meowrio, does it say you are the only member every time you go now? Am I on the wrong room number again, jon? What's the deal? I would like to talk before going back to school, please sir, if that is possible.

Signature.

« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2003, 03:22:46 PM »
Im still on the search for a new chat room that works perfectly, but so far, no hope. Sorry guys!

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2003, 09:41:13 PM »
Why isnt anyone coming anymore? It works better now!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2003, 09:47:53 PM »
Yes. The new Chatroom is much better. It works well. Now we have more moderators. We have made our first ban today too! Swearing isn't tolerated. See? Now it is proven that it is a safe place. What's stopping you from going? Go now!

We''re the Mario Bros. and plumbing''s our game! We''re not like the others who get all the fame! If your sink is in trouble, you can call us on the double! We''re faster than the others, you''ll be hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2003, 09:51:43 PM »
As usual, I am the only one in the room when I look.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2003, 01:46:25 PM »
I dunno... Java now seems to be messing up my computer much worse than I thought...
When the computer can't shut down because it can't close the screen saver that was only still active because it wasn't able to fully begin running...  You know that something's wrong.

*Sigh* to re-reinstall Java... ?  I dunno...

Go Moon!

Edited by - Fifth on 8/19/2003 12:48:11 PM
Go Moon!

« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2003, 04:12:09 PM »
Well, tell me what exactly happens and the internet speed you have.

« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2003, 12:27:24 PM »
jon, fix the chatroom so that people without Java can come. That way, more poeple can come.
Deezer was here.

« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2003, 02:10:38 PM »
WHat do you mean? There are no chatrooms without Java! You're either gonna have to get it or you'll never be able to chat. Sorry, but that's how things are. Until people stop blaming their problems on me and start updating their pc, no one will be able to chat! Im going to post soon the Internet browser and minimum requirements to be able to join this chatroom. If it works for me and not you, then you need to update your browser.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2003, 02:30:19 PM »
Hmm...people have been complaining for DAYS for me to come, even though I've said the log in text box/link doesn't appear, so I can't get on.  And STILL no one has acknowledged it, let ALONE try to see what's wrong... :(

Yes, java is on, and yes, my computer has the most up-to-date software.
As I've mentioned, the chatroom worked for me before, but I think jon changed something...and now it won't work for me... :(

*Sigh* Oh well... Woe is me, I guess...

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2003, 04:22:08 PM »
Ok then, tell me the error that happens. The link to the site is at Mariotendo and click te big button that says CHAT ROOM. Then, it will take a while for the applet to load. If it does not load within 10-20 minutes, then there is a problem with YOUR pc. Nothing is wrong with the chatroom. It works fine.

You put in a nickname. If it doenst allow you to use that nickname, try another one.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2003, 04:48:45 PM »
No, that's just it. When I go to the Chatroom page, the text box where you enter your name at isn't even THERE.  It only says "Powered by everywherechat.com"--there's NO TEXT BOX above it, like there used to be, so I can't even get in AT ALL.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2003, 07:37:51 PM »
If you see the grayish box above the "Powered by Chat Space" logo, then it should be loading. If the blue screen to type your nickname doesn;t come up, then I don't know what to tell you.

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."

Print