Print

Author Topic: Flame Wars..... What the crud?  (Read 16272 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2004, 05:41:02 PM »
"blbalaleblbalel..."

AHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems funnier in text. Porky doing that popped into my head while reading it and I couldn't help but laugh.

(~horizontal scrollbars are annoying. Fixed it. ~Sapph)

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/28/2004 9:34:11 PM
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2004, 08:13:31 PM »
Actually, I believe it's spelled "Excuuuuuse me!"

Hmm.... now the Legend of Zelda cartoon pops into my head. "Excuuuuuse me, Princess!"

Ugh, that was the worst interpretation of Link ever.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2004, 09:46:58 PM »
Grammar freak, grammar freak.

"If you were mad at me, but really weren''''t, what would you say; no or no?" ~Cosmo, Fairly-Odd Parents
+--Support our troops.--+

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2004, 01:45:23 PM »
If Meowrik's a grammer freak, then I'm a grape freak!

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2004, 02:11:32 PM »
And if GiftedGirl has the nerve to revive another topic without real meaning she's a... freak!

Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.
Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2004, 02:13:49 PM »
Then I think I will do just that! *goes to revive topics w/o meaning*

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2004, 02:16:01 PM »
Well, GiftedFreak, why don't you start being mature?

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2004, 02:33:12 PM »
It's because she's an idiot. Idiots feel the need to annoy everyone they possibly can because they have no self esteem and can only acquire satisfaction out of life by making other people irritated, since they don't posess the mental stamina to enjoy anything else.

« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2004, 02:43:02 PM »
You can say that again.

« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2004, 04:30:14 PM »
If what you said is true, Meowrik, then that means you're an idiot. For the billionth time, stop flaming GG! Same goes for you, TJOghost8. But it applies more to Meowrik.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon

Edited by - nintendofreak on 6/12/2004 3:33:07 PM

Deezer was here.

« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2004, 06:35:52 PM »
Well, this does happen to be the Flame Wars topic.

"There''s never enough time to do all the nothing you want."- Calvin
This is a secret coded message.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2004, 07:45:57 PM »
There's one example of a flame war. Another can be found on General Chat... it is called "the ramsus [sic?]" or something like that.

<idiot>OGM U AL SUX0RZ!!!!11! STPO T3H FL4M!!1one@!1</id>

And I have nothing more to say.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2004, 09:25:41 PM »
I believe both of those fools should just shut up. Gifted Girl simply wanted to JOKE AROUND, but you 'idiots' obviously have no sense of humor so you have to turn her joke into some serious attempt to p*** everyone off.

So, lay off, people. She had no intention of making anyone mad, so just shut your mouths.

"If love is around the corner, I must be going in circles." ~My friend
+--Support our troops and now our favorite Ronald Reagan.--+

« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2004, 07:37:16 PM »
I just can't tolerate her immaturity. Besides, isn't she a little too young to be here?

« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2004, 07:44:40 PM »
GiftedGirl is so totally cool! Stop talking trash about her. She's like an older sister to me. And sisters gotta stick together! Right GG?

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Print