Print

Author Topic: Site suggestions  (Read 16811 times)

« on: October 29, 2004, 06:21:00 PM »
Looky here!  It's the first ever topic for suggestions in TMK.  How cool is that! (not that cool :))  Anyway, I just wanted to let people know about my ideas for improving this site and hear what you have to say.  I haven't been here very long and I forget most of the things I read in all of the mailbags so I probably have missed some stuff like this, but I hope this is new stuff.  If any of my ideas are complete garbage or people have already said them (or both) feel free to yell at me unmercifully.  Well, here's my ideas! (for the forums)

1. After you type a message in the box and the screen pops up that says "Message Posted! Thanks!", maybe that screen could automatically disappear and return to the board instead of having to click on the link.

2. Whenever you want to go to the last page of a topic you have to click on that topic and then the last page number.  Maybe instead of that you could have a faster method by making the number of posts at the right side into a link that quickly takes you to the last page.

3. Next to the number of posts you could have the name of the person who last posted instead of remembering the number of posts before you came.

That's all I can think of now but there might be more.  If you already have your good reasons for not doing this stuff I'm sorry to have wasted your time.

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2004, 07:08:04 PM »
These aren't site suggestions, they are forum suggestions.  Don't make forums suggestions, we have little control over the software and would basically have to get a new board to do anything useful.

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2004, 07:39:07 PM »
Really?  Oh, I didn't know that.  I thought you could change that stuff whenever you want but I guess you can't.  Oops.  Well I'll think of something eventually.  At least this is here for those who have suggestions but are too lazy to create a new topic.

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2004, 08:05:50 PM »
"It's the first ever topic for suggestions in TMK." You mean about the 50th.

The fast pace riding on a horse bets a slow boat anyday.
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2004, 09:17:02 PM »
Yeah... heh heh...

"Kids, don''''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2004, 08:59:09 PM »
Well here is more. 1. All you're lardge files are on fileplanet. But It's buggy. Instead of Fileplanet, all of you're lardge files should use bitTorant.
2. You should have a GBS Archive and an USF archive and a GSF Archive. USF is n64, GSF is GBA and GBS is Gameboy.
3. Their should be some Online games feturing mario and a fangames Section.
4. You should Accept Comurcial roms from people who Own the Actual Games, and some Piroted games (Don't tell Sachen!).

Blastro Light hates Wordstrane! I... need... nero!
[Banned]

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2004, 09:09:59 PM »

4. NO!!!
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2004, 11:43:46 PM »
"1. All you're lardge files are on fileplanet. But It's buggy. Instead of Fileplanet, all of you're lardge files should use bitTorant."

FilePlanet is not buggy, and using BitTorrent would be, I think, unwise.

"2. You should have a GBS Archive and an USF archive and a GSF Archive. USF is n64, GSF is GBA and GBS is Gameboy."
We already know all about these sound formats.

That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2004, 07:49:21 AM »
Wow, this Nicolas character has spelling as bad as uvg. Maybe it is uvg...

Nothing but a Conservippie.

Edited by - Meowrik on 11/4/2004 2:19:52 PM
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2004, 04:35:31 PM »
Any suggestion without even a remote attempt at proper English will not be considered.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2004, 05:03:59 PM »
I don't see why people talk to others if all they get back is criticism on how they talk(any form of communication).

1. I think you should install a megahurtz insulator to boost the hyperpower of the paging capabilities.

2. Why not make a page where you can have spam, a page for advanced html, and a page for avatars!  All you need are some cookies, glucosaminal based memory drive, and danishes.

Enjoy life.  There''s plenty of time to be dead.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2004, 05:38:24 PM »
I believe that you forgot sarcasm tags.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2004, 08:38:53 PM »
1. For the USF/GBS/GSF archives All files should be on Zophar's domain. 2. Unforchinatly, your recomended Emus (for NES and SNES) are bad;Zsnes is not working well with JFW and Nesticle was Discontinued. You should instead recommend SNES9x (for Accessibility) and FCE Ultra (It is more Moturn).  3. You should no longer accept any info that is Sega-related. Sega is Bad, in my appinion.

Quacka doodle doo!
[Banned]

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2004, 09:54:37 PM »
Yes, Sega is absolutely terrible.  They never make any good games except for Sonic, Golden Axe, and a bunch of other stuff.  Wouldn't it be a shame if they worked with Nintendo and helped them make F-Zero GX?  Or worse, actually create games for GameCube and the Nintendo DS!  That would be so disturbing that I think I would die. (/sarcasm)

Well they did use to be evil when they competed against Nintendo and made fun of it.  Now Sony appears to be the one that is doing that now.  And I agree with putting all of the TMK advertisements in a place where no one can see them.  They drive me absolutely nuts.

COUNTDOWN TO DS: 017 DAY(S) REMAINING!!

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, and more.  Prepare to severely wet yourself.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/4/2004 7:57:44 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2004, 12:08:03 AM »
"1. For the USF/GBS/GSF archives All files should be on Zophar's domain."
Actually, they're not.

"2. Unforchinatly, your recomended Emus (for NES and SNES) are bad;Zsnes is not working well with JFW and Nesticle was Discontinued. You should instead recommend SNES9x (for Accessibility) and FCE Ultra (It is more Moturn)."

What is JFW? ZSNES is better than SNES9x in most respects. As for NES emulators, FCEU is alright, but unwieldy, and Nestopia is, in my opinion, better.

That was a joke.

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2004, 11:23:10 AM »
What's with the Mario, Mailbox, and pencil at the top?
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2004, 12:30:02 PM »
User profile / email / edit post

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2004, 11:20:37 PM »
Oh man, I just noticed that the "profile" button is a profile of Mario's face. I proclaim a constoundment.

Let me away from this boulder!

Edited by - Popple on 11/10/2004 9:21:21 PM
Let me away from this boulder!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2004, 08:51:52 PM »
Edit: DELETED!!!

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Edited by - TEM on 11/12/2004 6:54:43 PM

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2004, 10:33:11 PM »
Hey, I never noticed that.  I also didn't realize at first that the mailbox was the same one from Super Mario World (how did I miss that?).  So... I guess the pencil would be from... uh...

COUNTDOWN TO DS: CHECK YOUR CALENDAR, LAZY!

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, a rechargeable battery, and more.  Prepare to severely wet yourself.

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2004, 10:09:52 AM »
i have any suggest:

forum multilingual !
any forum english
any forum french
any forum spanish
any forum... etc... ^^

it is a good idea, isn't it?

(sorry i'm french, lol) ^^'
arf arf arf, why? ^^

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2004, 01:37:39 PM »
Here's a couple:
1)get paper mario 2 art
2)The recent mailbags are MUCH shorter. Try to answer more letters
3)Give us a little more help finding the secret page and make it worth the trouble we went through to find it.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2004, 02:20:53 PM »
SSY:
1) It's coming.
2) We decided to stop answering the particular sucky letters.
3) No.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2004, 06:16:58 PM »
2) Keep the mailbags short, but have them more often.  Sometimes the sucky letters are funny when you guys go completely J.J. on them.

4) The splash screen was hilarious, but needs updating.

4.1) Here's a Mario colored map:

42) Could a room full of monkeys playing Super Mario Bros. beat Bowser?

Edited by - Luigison on 11/15/2004 6:27:32 AM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2004, 08:27:28 PM »
Yes, please keep some of those letters! (i.e. a few of mine)  Nothing is funnier than people trying to make sense out of complete nonsense.  BTW, where on earth is JJ anyway?

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, a rechargeable battery, and more.  Prepare to severely wet yourself.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2004, 10:41:32 PM »
Canada.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2004, 12:22:10 AM »
2 pt 2) We can't have mailbags more often when there aren't any new (worthy) letters to post.  Our standards are still relatively low for mailbag submissions.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2004, 04:18:19 PM »
Flamminth needs a better translator...

Nothing but a Conservippie.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2004, 05:17:54 PM »
I would suggest doing somthing different for the main page, (like the election thing), but how about doing a different one when holidays come or when special events happen on the site. If you've ever looked at the sonic stadium, they do that thing so it may be copying.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2004, 08:04:44 AM »
Is J.J. in Canada, or The United States of Canada?

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2004, 06:41:18 PM »
Hey, I'm in the US of C!

*Does a little dance*
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2004, 09:07:59 PM »
I also live in the USC, but am in more of a Jesusland state of mind.

How about a "Best of" Mailbag w/ a little "Worst of" thrown in to make it funny?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2004, 09:13:09 PM »
That would be great! Don't forget to include "PAPOOR MARIO FAZ GET" in the worst section.

----------------------------------------
"Chocolate milk as a world-wide delicacy! Who agrees? Anyone?"
- Ian "Suffix"

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2004, 03:53:06 PM »
I think just a "Worst of" would be appropriate. I can imagine the selection method for the "Best of", the mailbaggers sifting through old mailbags pointing and saying, "Look how well we answered this one!".

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2004, 05:32:25 PM »
LD has already been working on a "Best of" edition. I think it's basically going to be the Q&A that LD found funniest... It would be nice to have it for the 100th bag, but we're only on  #87 I think, so we'll probably see it before the 100th bag.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2004, 07:53:38 PM »
I think J.J. should do the "Worst of".

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2004, 08:17:58 PM »
Ah, just thinking about that makes me freak out and laugh at the same time!  Maybe JJ could make up fake names in the mailbag so "they" could talk to him and argue with him while he answers the questions (except for that one girl with the ugly charicature who was meaner than a drill sargeant).  My next letter to the bag will be a doozy so just wait and see!

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/23/2004 6:41:35 AM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2004, 06:59:50 PM »
..........Hey! Why I oughta....
Oh wait, you were talking about LD. >_>;

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2004, 10:46:30 PM »
LOL!!!  LD would make one ugly girl!

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2004, 02:15:01 PM »
LOL to all, but I think he was actually talking about Abby, not Sapphira or me.

Yes, I am very slowly making my way through the mailbags for Best Of... and Sightings update, but this time of year is ridden with distractions (AKA millions of games). Also there is school. :)

I shall redouble my efforts, though.

P.S. Did you know that 0 x 2 = 0 ?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2004, 02:55:47 PM »
Yes. Why?

« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2004, 03:07:27 PM »
Ack!  Yeah I was talking about Abby, no one else.  Sorry, Sapphira, I didn't mean to scare you!  Hey wait a second... OH DUDE, I DON'T BELIEVE IT! SAPPHIRA IS HERE!!  Hi, Sapphira!!  I'm your biggest fan!  I've read your incomplete story 57 times so far and sent you the same email over and over just hoping you would answer me some day!  Now finally we are in the same thread together, talking about things that matter to us and... *notices everyone staring at him* ... and I think I will go to another thread right now.  *runs away*

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/23/2004 6:43:27 AM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2004, 05:49:43 PM »
......Uh...yeeeaaaaaaah....*backs away slowly and is VERY scared*

PS: I got the email; you don't have to keep sending it. Sorry I haven't responded to it yet, but I will eventually when I have time (whenever THAT will be -_-' ).

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2004, 09:19:22 AM »
Ha, I was only kidding, Sapph, (Conan: or WAS I?!) and I have only read your story once so don't worry.  Sorry I sent you that letter so much, I guess I keep forgetting how busy people are when I have so much time to waste on my computer.  I'll leave you alone now.  Maybe I should send a letter to Deezer next!  And then David, and then Lizard Dude, and then MegaByte, and then...

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/22/2004 7:22:39 AM

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2004, 10:21:06 PM »
Keep in mind that they have a very busy schedule, checking out the numerous great games that have come out lately for one... Well, you get the idea.

« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2004, 11:12:38 PM »
Yeah, I answer my letters.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2004, 09:56:27 PM »
Good, then I guess I'll write to you next, LD! :) Hey, now that I've finally found the secret page, would it be okay if I put down some cool ideas for improvements?  I promise that I won't give any hints to where it is or what's on it.  And if I can't do that could I mail my ideas to someone?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2004, 12:09:47 AM »
You can't.
That was a joke.

« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2004, 12:13:00 AM »
That's what I thought you might say.  Can I send my ideas to someone then?  I've got some really good ones!

« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2004, 12:43:37 PM »
Hello?  Can I email my suggestions of the secret page to someone at TMK, or do you not accept suggestions? (sorry to ask again but no one was replying)

« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2004, 01:14:09 PM »
Boy, no one at TMK likes talking about the secret page huh? (No I did NOT just realize that.  It's actually pretty obvious).

Edited by - SuperSonic_Yoshi on 11/27/2004 11:20:29 AM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2004, 01:16:34 PM »
I sent YR an email.  I think it is wise to avoid talking about the secret page.

« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2004, 01:21:28 PM »
Yeah, I got that thanks.  Going to reply soon.  I don't want to talk about the secret page I just wanted to know if I could give suggestions.  I'll stop talking about it now.

« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2005, 08:38:43 AM »
I always find it interesting how that I'm often the last person to reply to something and then it just dies. *raspberry* But maybe that's just because I sometimes say things that aren't respone-worthy.  Anyway, I bumped this dead and buried topic because I just thought of something.  Why doesn't TMK get some kind of mailing system where you can leave them your email address and then they can send you an email every time the site updates? (and unsubscribe if you start to go nuts)  I've used this for a couple of other sites and it saves me lots of time.  I get so tired of checking this site each day (pathetic, isn't it? :)) that this feature would by nice.  I bet that this question has already been answered but if it has I don't where.  So will we ever get some kind of TMK email?

Now let's all pray that no new members start repeating what has already been said here!

EDIT: Heh, good point, Suffix.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 3/16/2005 7:12:55 PM

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2005, 05:09:14 PM »
That <I>would</I> be a good idea. Now as for your killing of threads...
Take a look at your last quote: "I'll stop talking about it now." Perhaps it made people lose interest...?

« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2005, 05:53:00 PM »
In reply to what was said about forum additions, they ARE possible to an extent using nothing more than a general purpose header and/or footer that allows HTML, even if it is the same for every page. All that is required is Javascript.

Look at this board. I've added things like an extra profile row for a user self-description, minipics beside usernames, a photo album, user ratings, and custom rank stars, using nothing more than an HTML allowing header and footer. I know a lot of that would be inappropriate for a board like this, but simple things like a quote tool or signature fixer(so quotation marks won't double anymore) aren't bad, and I could do them without much trouble.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 3/16/2005 3:54:17 PM

"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2005, 11:13:47 PM »
"Hello?"

Hello.

''THIS IS MY PHONE!
I AM ON THE PHONE!'' ~Jon
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2005, 12:19:33 AM »
Leave the board as it is.
But invisionfree would be a nicer board...
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2005, 03:24:16 AM »
This is a site suggestion, and my brother (LuigiWolf) wants me to say this, so I will-

Maybe we could have some kind of Submitted Games thing, with screenshots, and movies and all that. However, you don't actually put the games up for download, just as you don't for TMK. If you're confused, look at SMBHQ's Game Ideas section.

There, I said it. I hope my brother is happy...

Actually, I kinda want this too!

Epitaph No.1: I told you I was sick!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2005, 01:46:05 PM »
So, what do you think Deezer?  Is this a good idea?  Can we have an email update system for the site?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2005, 05:39:09 PM »
The forumers should be able to make avatars (they could enter a small bitmap made on paint in the profile update thing), but if it would mean a LOT of work, it wouldn't be worth it... But that would be really cool! (Check here to include your profile avatar by your name)

Got Bird? -Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2005, 06:58:06 PM »
I think a lot of people have already talked about that and it never works out for some reason.  But yeah I would like that too.  It would also be nice to have a box that you could click on that would get rid of other people's avatars (on your screen) so you wouldn't have to wait forever for load time if you didn't want to.

And here's another "idea" I just got.  Why don't we have just one more board and one where people can post their Mario fan art?  I can't draw for nothing but I'm starting to really like Yoshi fan art now.

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 4/28/2005 5:59:04 PM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2005, 07:32:18 PM »
Bird Person, avators have been discussed before, but popular opinion was to not have them.  Most long time Fungi Forums members strongly opposed them.  I like the simplicity of this board.

CashCrazed and I both wrote code to add avatars, but nothing ever came of them.  Deezer and/or MB have wisely blocked much of the markup and script that allowed them anyway.

I sometimes post on the Nsider forums, and am very distracted from the thread comments by all the avators and banner signatures.  I like the Fungi Forums approach much better.

On that note, how's this for a signature?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2005, 07:38:37 PM »
I think my cats would like that signature.

« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2005, 11:34:51 AM »
Hey, I have a question for the TMK crew.  What kind of things would like to see on this site someday that aren't possible or not available right now?  I would like a live chat room where people could talk to each other and see each other too with those computer cameras.  And some Mario games on this site would be really improve it.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2005, 12:20:01 PM »
I think this site should be torn down.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2005, 06:29:51 PM »
Great idea.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 9/30/2005 10:37:02 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2005, 11:03:37 PM »
Yoshisaurus Rex, I hate your ideas.
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2005, 07:50:11 PM »
Hmm. How 'bout... When the update thing says "New Mailbag," Make the link directly to the mailbag in question? Then if you want to visit older ones, click "Mailbag" on the left side where all the links are. I'm only saying this because my internet servive is slower than below average speed.

Got Bird? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2005, 10:29:37 PM »
You hate my ideas?  Man, that's pretty harsh if I don't say so.  I mean, just the way you said that.  Your ideas stink is okay with me but... hate?  That's another thing altogether.  But you're probably right... they aren't the best.  It's just stuff that I would like.  I made this topic a long time ago and didn't know that the forums couldn't be changed.  My last ideas were just things for fun and not real suggestions.  I enjoy thinking of "new" ideas but I guess a lot of them aren't as good as I think.

If this post is edited, as it probably is, you may be wondering why.  Well let me tell you.  Each of YR’s posts are carefully revised and polished over and over to give you, the reader, the most enjoyable and entertaining material possible.  With his posts you have his own personal guarantee that they are of high quality, contain well-thought out wording, and most likely have a bit of humorous content to keep you interested.  That, my friend, is the Yoshisaurus difference.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2005, 06:27:26 PM »
You should read the site and discover that we can't host ROMs. I didn't say they were bad ideas, I said I didn't like them.

"I think he will carry this island home in his pocket, and give it his son for an apple."
That was a joke.

« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2005, 08:25:39 PM »
No Chup, you said you hated them.

Hate is a very strong word. Use it wisely.

BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2005, 11:39:42 PM »
I sure hope people don't HATE me for bumping this!  I was just wondering... are we going to get another mailbag soon?  The previous one said "last double digit bag" but I don't know if that means the last one.  I hope not!

Sorry if this was the wrong place to ask this.  I didn't know if I should make a whole new topic out of it or not.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Print