Print

Author Topic: WTMK request thread - Nov. 04  (Read 16032 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2004, 11:01:41 PM »
ONE WORD:

MARIO PARTY 1 OPTION HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MK:DD--

Sherbet Land - GOOD song
Luigi Circuit - Great song
Star Music - GREAT SONG

MARIO POWER TENNIS FOR SURE!!!!!

-Delfino Plaza court (Intro & song)
-Ricco Harbor court (intro & Song)
-"Coin Collector" Mini-Game Court (Intro & song)
-Luigi's Mansion court (Intro & Song)
-Mario Trophy GET (cool SMB blip)

You will be purely AMAAAAZED at Mario Power Tennis' soundtrack. PERFECT! Sweetness x10 1-Ups!!

"Yesterday... when I`m smaller... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2004, 11:57:41 PM »
n64y2k millenium trax...in particular, that song entitled, "aqua arie". as well as stuff from several different mario games such as:

smrpg
ys
sms
lm
smw
yi
sm64ds(if possible)
sm64
smb3
mario paint
& whatever else that's cool.

"Interesting question: Who let the dogs out, who let the cats in, & why are the gorillas still standing in the doorway? A: Well, let''s just say there were too many coconuts!" O.o
ducky go down de hole!

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2004, 03:32:38 PM »
I agree with Trainman, Mario Party 1 option house would totally rock. Get as many awsome songs as you can!!

When will WTMK be changed?

The Moo-Cow never stops laughing! XD
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2004, 04:53:19 PM »
Also: one more word...

More Wario's Woods music-

I've heard the credits and whatnot, but we need:

-Training session music
-vs. music
-Normal one player themes
-Etc.

"Yesterday... when I`m smaller... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."

« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2004, 05:00:14 PM »
When Trainman said sweetness x 10 1-ups I quickly made a WAV file of the 1-up sound going off 10 times but then I didn't know how to make a link to it here so now I'm stuck.  But who cares really?

Does WTMK have SSBM mario music?  And how about those official artist-made songs (whatever you call em)?.  My favorite song that I can remember (when I could go to my grandma's house and listen to them) was the one that went like "and I will get those (mario SFX) for what they done!"  The sound affects made it hilarious.

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2004, 06:08:58 PM »
justinyoshi: Aqua Arie is one of my favorites :) It will be there for sure.

« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2004, 10:42:09 PM »
hey deezer...do you by any chance happen to know of a website where i can freely listen to aqua arie? lol

"Interesting question: Who let the dogs out, who let the cats in, & why are the gorillas still standing in the doorway? A: Well, let''s just say there were too many coconuts!" O.o
ducky go down de hole!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2004, 12:51:51 AM »
I'm sure if you search Soulseek or Kazaa Lite you'll find it.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2004, 04:31:31 PM »
Now that I really think about it, there should be less original Game Boy music... Despite being Mario music, and sometimes having fairly catchy tunes, the sound of it irritates me. So, yeah, GameCube music, not so much GameBoy music.

EDIT: Unless, of course, it's really good GameBoy music.

Edited by - Suffix on 11/26/2004 2:43:18 PM

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2004, 07:35:22 PM »
Like the Pokemon battle theme.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2004, 11:09:29 PM »
Game Boy music ROCKS. Especially most of the Mega Man stuff, and the Super Mario Land music.
That was a joke.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2004, 12:52:37 AM »
You should keep that one Game Boy song... um.... "Game Boy <something> - Select File" it was called and it had some really awesome steel drum melodies! Forgot the name of it, though...

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2004, 02:28:49 AM »
I have to disagree with Deezer suggestion to use the Kazaa Lite Virus Download Engine.  I realize that Deezer is perfect, but I am not.  Therefor, I got several viruses the first and only time I used Kazaa.  Good luck recovering your hard drive.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2004, 02:33:31 PM »
AAAAAAAAH!!! I remembered!

It is the Game Boy Gallery Music - Select song I like. The opening is cool too! Keep it!

AND!!! all of the Mario's Time Machine and Mario is Missing songs. Those own you.

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2004, 09:54:00 PM »
WTMK Update

I'm busy reencoding piles of stuff right now... and I hate to admit it, but this MP3pro thing -does- seem to sound better at lower bitrates.

Anyway, the entire WTMK Library is being converted to the new, higher quality format.  I'll try to have at least a token playlist up by next week.

Highlights include:

* Mario Power Tennis
* Some obscure Japanese Super Mario Bros. albums
* Dr. Mario 64

There will be more, of course... I'll try to use your suggestions once I get more of the library converted.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

Print