Print

Author Topic: What would you suggest?  (Read 3540 times)

« on: October 14, 2005, 01:30:28 PM »
We all know that people start topics about something posted before. But when I try to post a topic, I ask myself:

Would I start a new topic?

-or-

Bump a 1-36 month year old topic?

What would you say?

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 02:00:10 PM »
Bumping old topics is looked down upon. If there's a topic that's been active within the past month, I'd say it's fair game to give it a bump, but after that, I'd say you're better off making a new topic, so long as you have legitimate reason for doing so.

If you're going to revive an old topic, or make a new one just to respond to someone's comment, or say something that's already been said, you're wasting everyone's time.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2005, 02:01:32 PM »
I say don't do either.  Posting a topic without meaningful content or simply bumping topics is against the rules and guidelines here.

Consider this a warning.  You've broken rules and guidelines several times lately.  If it happens again you will be banned.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2005, 02:10:01 PM »
Are you mad or something? Well I did break a few rules and guidelines but I stopped a little after I apologized. I never sweared though. People do make mistakes and sometimes can act stupid. I am the youngest FF member and I am really a smart and nice guy. Maybe FF would be better without me and it might be worse without me so I guess I have no choice. This is the only forum I've ever been to. You guys have been the only friends I've ever had. (I don't have any friends at school.) I still remember my first day. I was a person of no knowledge because I've never been to a message board but as the year passed by, I wanted to make up for my mistakes. This just led to an argument with Black Mage but then I cooled down and found out the nice person inside him. I tried to make up again but this led to people bashing my frequent topics. So whenever I try to do good, Iit always becomes bad. Let's see: I've been a problem for about 3 times and I helped FF 0 times so maybe I should leave and come back next Saturday. (This is the only forum I like and I have no friends to talk to.) It's your decision to say what you want to ssay about me and I'll go for the better. I'll help FF if I stop breaking the rules and leave for a week but I'm sure Bird Person might miss me.

Mario and Luigi They’re our men, if they can’t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

Edited by - Aarom11 on 10/14/2005 1:41:37 PM

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2005, 11:57:13 PM »
You don't have to leave, you just have to not post so many topics. I mean, you don't swear, advertise or ask for ROMS, you just post a lot of topics.

Is "crap" considered swearing? Because if it is, I'll stop using it.

Me: Hooray, it''s raining money and double apostrophes!!!
Mom: Wake up or you''ll miss the bus.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2005, 01:07:00 AM »
I should point out that you shouldn't even be here.

"You must be at least 13 years old to participate in our forums."

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2005, 08:00:11 AM »
I know I have to be 13 but I can act mature like a 13 year old. I know I have to follow the rules so now this is my last chance to follow them alright?

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2005, 08:21:57 AM »
I want to stop being annoying so I want to post my next apology. To you Luigison. I know that I have been breaking rules but I like being here. This is my home. I know I'm not old enough, but I still act like the gentlemen I am. Sure I make mistakes and everyone jumps me. But I just want to make up for what I did. So I won't leave, but I will continue to follow the rules and guidelines and all will be well. I may not be 13, but I'm a 12 year old that acts like a 13 year old.

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2005, 09:10:25 AM »
Stop apologizing dude, that just annoys everyone even more.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2005, 09:39:19 AM »
Fine.

Print