Print

Author Topic: Mariopedia...  (Read 17005 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2004, 04:34:45 PM »
Let's hope those words ring true.  I have seen many newbies say that, and then a month later, they're gone for good.

They can take my video games, they can take my possessions, they can beat me, torture me, or flat out try to kill me, but they can never take away my love for America.  
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2004, 08:14:54 PM »
Bah, Marlie never was a newbie. ^_^

The universe is permeated with the odor of turpentine.
That was a joke.

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2004, 09:18:19 PM »
Everything Sapphira touches is history.

Sapphira, would you consider me as one of the good friends you've stated in your one year anniversary post??
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2004, 10:40:29 PM »
You got that right, Chup. I would come here all the time to read what was being said here on the FF a couple years before I registered here. I've looked around at other mario forums before, but it's just not the same. When I'm here I feel right at home and in the future I'll look back and remember the good old days. :' }
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2004, 05:04:53 PM »
The first post I saw made by Sapphira was at "Dark days... on Isle Delfino" where she wrote "Then Mario screamed 'cuz he had to pee REALLY badly." And Chupperson replied "Then Sapphira was acting stupid and everybody knew it."

Friends? Heh, these are my only friends- grown-up nerds like Gore Vidal; and even he''s kissed more boys than I ever will.

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2004, 09:35:36 PM »
Hahaha.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2013, 03:28:19 PM »
Whoa. Today marks my 10th anniversary of joining the TMK community. I've been inactive for a large chunk of that time, but still.
It's been a crazy journey, both enjoyable and sometimes, er...less so. Nevertheless, this place has had a huge impact on my life.

So, um... Hooray!
* Sapphira throws confetti!

Man, I feel old. .___.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print