Print

Author Topic: If you could kill a character from the...  (Read 21013 times)

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2003, 07:10:35 PM »
Dictionary... Na, I remember A LOT of things from earlier grades, vocabulary lists from 6th, 7th, and 8th grades. (Most people just forget the words. A good deal of them, I remember...) I absorb way too many things... Hard to explain. Ah well...

Not to sound arrogant, and I apologize if I do, but my IQ is over 150. That is 50 points higher than the average adult. I am 16, if you are wondering. They may explain the vocabulary.

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2003, 11:34:17 PM »
Heck, I know as many words as Steve... maybe more...

"Hey, that requires them to make new sprites."
Even though you were being sarcastic, it's incorrect anyway. No matter which Yoshi you're using, it's always the same sprite. It's just a simple matter of color table programming.

And Steve, consider this: There are more green Yoshis than the other colors.
It doesn't matter what you think of Peach, but what Mario thinks of her that counts. Heheh.
That was a joke.

« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2003, 03:32:19 PM »
How do you know what IQ number you are?
Don''t argue with an idiot. They will take you to their level and beat you with experience.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2003, 08:02:50 PM »
Well, I took A LOT of Online IQ tests (You may not think they are accurate, but I've taken about 8 of them) and a couple of ones in books and have scored between 148-153 on ALL of them. The average is probably around 150-151 for me. (Don't worry if you dont score that high... only about 0.1% of all adults will score higher than that.)

And they don't have to change the sprites?? I guess that makes my sarcasm even that much more sarcastic then... *evil grin*

As for commonness, I'd MUCH rather be rare than common.

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2003, 12:14:45 AM »
This...This brings back memories. This was one of the very early posts on the board-Prior to Waluigi recieving his English name. I've since changed my opinion on the character

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2003, 07:50:27 PM »
Down with Yoshi it's just gay and retarded.It is so annoying.It didn't get annoying until yoshi's story cause it tries to mumble so it could get people to think it's cute if it's a boy it's gay if it's a girl it's retarded.

I see mushroom people!
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2003, 08:45:25 PM »
To start, Yoshi is NOT gay. Trust me. Have you EVER played N64 Mario Golf? Put your cursor on Yoshi on the select a character screen. It CLEARLY says "Straight". See? Not gay.

This thread brings back memories for me too. Click on page 5 and you'll see a ridiculously long post be me. I have that saved on a Word document.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2003, 08:57:25 PM »
I'd kill...

.. Nobody! The Mushroom Kingdom is perfect the way it is! And besides if a character dies then everything might get thrown out of wack.

« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2003, 01:21:09 PM »
I already read it Steve.

I see mushroom people!
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2003, 06:19:48 PM »
I would agree with Dr Mario.

"I am not going on a diet!"
Deezer was here.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2003, 11:36:33 PM »
So would I.

Eccentricity is my goal.
That was a joke.

Print