Print

Author Topic: Getting the Mario cartoons back on the air. (Fans of TMK please reply!)  (Read 7504 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2001, 12:29:58 PM »
Because it looks like utter s**t on the PC.

I am the Mew with the 007...
I shall kill every last one of those d**n Celebi's in this world.

I hate Newbies.
I am the Mew with the 007...
I shall kill every last one of those d**n Celebi's in this world.

I hate Newbies.

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2001, 12:59:39 PM »
HAHAH I admit it is pretty s****y but its better than nothing

alexlabbe
alexlabbe

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2001, 03:50:58 PM »
Yea sure i'll join but i never saw any of the mario cartoons so this would be awesome for me and why not e-mail they might have an e-mail address!

"Luigi needs a second chance and I hope he gets one" Signed luigicomeback!!!!!!
"Luigi needs a second chance and I hope he gets one" Signed luigicomeback!!!!!!

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2001, 01:07:55 AM »
hey did anybody call that number?

I am the Nintendo Master!
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2001, 11:24:56 AM »
I'm in I LOVE Mario,I make my own comic strip and allready have 2 books full of about
80 strips. Anyway I want that show back on the air!

,SIGNED TOAD

,SIGNED TOAD

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2001, 11:37:59 PM »
I went to cartoonnetwork.com with a good letter but there was no "Contact us".:(

,SIGNED TOAD

,SIGNED TOAD

Link

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2001, 07:49:22 AM »
Um, not here.

------------------------------
The unoffical vice-president

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2001, 10:34:04 PM »
hey alex whats the site that yo get your mario cartoons from??? i dont care if they look like royal crap. i havent seen one in sooooooooooooooooooooo long! PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2001, 05:59:06 AM »
Ehem,MRPG CARTOON WOULD BE SSSSSOOOOOOOOOO AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarioandLink

Mario and Zelda BOTH rule!

......And Rayman!well,that''s ok.not enough to put him on my screen name,though.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2001, 06:22:35 AM »
I think marioandlink is right. Mallow and Geno would make good cartoon charaters!

mwahahaha(cough!)haha!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2001, 07:26:18 AM »
I've got a fourm up on the story boards. MArio RPG Fan fic Epsiodes.

The Game Master.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2001, 07:27:04 AM »
I've got a fourm up on the story boards. MArio RPG Fan fic Epsiodes.

The Game Master.

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2001, 04:53:35 PM »
They were on Pazsaz.com, and they ruled.  Most of my memories of 'em are faint, since I was young when I viewed them.  They were the best Saturday Morning cartoons, and I have faint memories of them.  Last year I purchased a tape, so I'll check the address! DIC sponsered all the best shows.  My tape consists of Misadventures in Babysitting, and Super Koopa.  So I'll attempt to write some letters!

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2001, 07:14:22 PM »
ok, if you get the address to DIC. Let us know. Im going to get those cartoons back on the air along with Zelda, and Captain N, even if I have to go to the state and ram DIC's door open!

I cannot find any network that might put Mario Cartoons on. You thinks Kids WB might do it? What about Fox Kids? They are currently still showing Donkey Kong Country, and Mega Man.

I am the Nintendo Master!
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2001, 07:42:04 AM »
first of all, the possibility of a SMRPG cartoon is very slim. Square owns half of all SMRPG-only characters. and since nintendo and square aren't partners anymore, neither company can produce the cartoons. and since that game was made in '96, there isn't much demand for it anymore.

and i agree the endings for the cartoons were stupid. check out this example--

Hooded Robin: This calls for a celebration feast!
Mario: A feast? And I'm invited?
Robin: The more the merrier!
Luigi: Better make that "The more for Mario!"

and then everyone starts laughing their heads off.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

Print