Print

Author Topic: I'm baaaccckkk!  (Read 1903 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: August 24, 2001, 08:44:00 AM »
Hey guys! Guess who this is? Duh! It's-a me, Mario Maniac! I'm EXTREMELY excited about the new Game Boy Advance! I want to get one SO BAD! But I have a crummy SEGA DREAMCAST... It's cool, but not anywhere as good as Nintendo! Sonic Adventure is a really fun game. Have any of you played it?

Anyway, I now have a Nintendo 64 and a SEGA DREAMCAST... YES!

Sega and Nintendo both rule!

It is I, the great Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2001, 01:48:17 PM »
YO Mario Maniac!
Hows things going Long time no see. WHERE HAVE YA BEEN!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2001, 08:37:29 AM »
Well... I don't have a computer at my house. So during the summer, I could not write at the message board!

I BOUGHT A SEGA DREAMCAST! IT ONLY COST $119 FOR THE SONIC BUNDLE!

Anyway, have you played "Sonic Adventure" on the SEGA Dreamcast? It is SUCH AN AWESOME GAME! The graphics are amazing... with fully rendered characters that move very fluidly and highly detailed environments. The music is a top-of-the-line mix of hard-rock and techno, with a little bit of orchestrated symphony music put in.

Another cool game is "Crazy Taxi". It is a perfect port of the arcade hit! The graphics are better than the arcade version and the music is pretty cool too. And guess what, "Crazy Taxi" has music from real rock bands
in the soundtrack!

SEGA games are AWESOME! But Nintendo is the best!

Sega and Nintendo both rule!

It is I, the great Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2001, 10:58:47 AM »
Yes! This may I bought a Dreamcast for 100 bucks, got SA and man...I loved that game! I've gotten quite a few other Dreamcast games, but wait until you lay your eyes on Sonic Advneture 2...My goodness, the ending to that game was so...powerful. I didn't expect it from a Sonic game. It's defeinantly on my top ten endings list...If I had one.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2001, 08:05:17 AM »
At least some people appreciate the DreamCast... I have "Sonic Adventure 2"... It's not as good as the first one, because you can't pick which character to play as! The characters' flow along with the story... so you can't decide which character to use; the computer picks it for you!

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2001, 11:14:22 AM »
I have Sonic adventure 2 too!good music,blah blah blah. Wait,this is Mario,right?

PS:I'm getting a GBA for my birthday.
PS2: I also have a n64.

mwahahaha(cough!)haha!

Print