Print

Author Topic: Mario Anime!  (Read 4912 times)

« on: January 29, 2002, 06:47:58 PM »
I have recently found out about a Mario Anime. I'm not sure about the SPAMing rules here so your on your own. Go to search engines and look for "Mario Anime"! Rumor has it that Fox Family will show it along with the Original Mario Brothers Cartoons, good news huh!?
Why does that dog keep staring at me?

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2002, 07:18:59 PM »
1. There is no Fox Family anymore.
2. If you heard that from the same site I heard it from, we don't want the Mario anime! I don't even think that's legal on American TVs!

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2002, 07:23:02 PM »
WRONG frostbite now it's comming to ABC family they will show it with the release of a dvd next month it will be out in fall!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2002, 07:49:17 PM »
Now what's wrong with the Mario anime?

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2002, 07:49:32 PM »
a mario anime would be cool. but if someone started a rumor about an anime that doesn't exist, I'm gonna be mad.

Junkian: By George kimo sabies! your smashed up freind soon be like new with ninety day warranty!
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2002, 07:51:39 PM »
  Mario japanimation would be horrible!!!!!  Mario wasn't meant to be destroyed by japanimation.

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2002, 08:06:25 PM »
I personally believe that anime is great. Besides, it was Japan were Mario was made, is it not? So I would imagine that Japan wouldn't make an anime for it. They already have Mario Manga(Japanese comic) out. Use a search engine to find some!

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2002, 12:37:49 AM »
juicyfruit03-right. and no matter WHAT it looks like, if it is animation from Japan, it's anime or Japanimation. My guess is, that the only anime you people have seen are things like Sailor Moon & Speed Racer. You can't judge an entire genre by things like that...
But the rumors I've heard about Waluigi & Wario replacing Bowser sicken me...and Wendy in love with Yoshi? Cra-ap. Sounds like lame-o fan fiction to me.

~If you put down the entire novelty music genre after listening to Allan Sherman, you'd be turning down Weird Al Yankovich and They Might Be Giants before you'd even heard them.~

Edited by - Winx on 1/29/2002 11:01:00 PM

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2002, 01:02:16 AM »
heh. They Might be Giants and Weird Al are my two favorites. I'm not sure TMBG are novelty as they are 'nerd rock'. Nevermind. I'm not a big music head. I just know what I hear other people say.

Well, back on topic, I wish the creators of the Mario cartoons didn't do such a half-baked job on them. They don't have any continuity or substance. They are all just wacky and they totally ignore some fundamental characteristics of the Mushroom World.

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2002, 08:55:33 AM »
Japanimation, or anime as some of you call it, is horrible. It's like they took a step back in technology when they created it! Traditional animation is much better. If they made Mario japanimation I would refuse to watch it.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2002, 02:53:33 PM »
When did anime gain the dumb name Japanimation? I dislike "Good ol' American animation". You people have been watching too much Rugrats or something; you guys probrebly have only seen the really old anime such as Dragon Ball(early 80s) and Sailor Moon(80s) on Toonami. How old was the old mario cartoons? Mario cartoons were made around the 90s; compare it to anime made before it, Mario cartoons was a really primitive cartoon animation. If you want soom really good anime, you must go rent it in video stores since the new stuff is too spendy for Cartoon Network to show on air. I don't know about you but I look forward to some great Mario Cartoons from Japan.

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2002, 07:32:04 PM »
What is Mario Animie?

------------------------------------------------------------
Luigi-Mario your looking thin!
Mario-You think I lost weight?
Luigi-Nevermind

Wario-Ahhhhh I love swimming in my pool of pretty woman.
Pretty Woman-WE LOVE YOU WARIO!!
Wario-Life is good.....
*Wakes up*
Wario-Darn, it was a dream!!
I thought it was real!!

Bowser-Its the end for you Mario!!
Mario-Here comes my secret weapon!!
*Pulls out pair of siccors*
Mario-I will cut you to ribbon!!
Bowser-AAAHHH!! Noooooo!!!!
Hello.

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2002, 06:25:13 PM »
Green Luigi , don't dis anime. You've probably only seen Pokémon or something. Anime is very advanced animation... and since you aren't an animator(I am one), than I suggest that you not trash talk different animations than what you're used to. BTW, anime IS in fact, TRADITIONAL animation. It's just a different style of it. I hoped I cleared it up for you. ^_^

*You quickly shove bananas in your ears.
*You quickly shove bananas in your ears.

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2002, 10:32:43 PM »
Yes, thank you BoltMan; someone has the same views I do. I love anime! ^_^

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2002, 05:06:22 AM »
Anything Nintendo like is sure as heck welcomed to meh! Even if the animie looks strange or not, it's still Nintendo to meh!
~Kinda

~*Karinda Stellare Yosheru*~
  >Hyper Yossian Princess<

I''m a Yoshi- So sue meh!
~*Karinda Stellare Yosheru*~
  >Hyper Yossian Princess<

I''m a Yoshi- So sue meh!

Print