Print

Author Topic: what DO they do?  (Read 2285 times)

« on: February 03, 2002, 04:17:15 AM »
what do you think game characters like mario and others do in their time off? do you think they all hang out together or is it segregated? I mean do you think Blanka from street fighter and Luigi have drinks, or Mario and Sonic Egg Crash Bandicoot's house?
and do they use the powers they have practically? does Bowser roast marshmallows with his fire breath? is floating a part of everyday life for peach? or do they just sit around and discuss the games? These are things that plague my mind!!!!!! I NEED TO KNOW!!!! (im a very disturbed young man)

---
My coconut gun fires in spurts, If it hits you its gonna hurt!
---
My coconut gun fires in spurts, If it hits you its gonna hurt!

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2002, 07:53:57 AM »
Well...There's Golf,Racing and Tennis. Peach and Bowser both have kingdoms to run and such. Mario and Luigi probably have alot to do what with all the pipes lying around,too..

~Maybe Bowser actually does spend some quality time with the kids...after all, it's important for every child to know how to use heavy artillery,and powerful explosive wind-up toys.~

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2002, 08:06:04 AM »
Like in Mario party 3 they sit and relax around the castle untill time! I think Bowser trains the koopa kids for something really big!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2002, 12:28:17 PM »
I doubt all the games' characters hang out with each other. Does Toad hang out with Prince Marth? Of course not. And why not? Besides the possible difference in planets, Marth speaks Japanese, and Toad speaks English!

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2002, 12:36:13 PM »
I think every nintendo character is friends with all the others.

Stop Right There Or I''ll Give You A Paper Cut (ooooooooooooooooooo scary ).
OH NO GET ME A BANDAID!!
Hello.

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2002, 12:40:51 PM »
  Who really cares?

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2002, 12:46:36 PM »
You can imagine anything you want, but I treat video games stories much like one would novels. Do Daneel from Issac Asimov's novels and Othello from Shakespeare's play have drinks together? No, of course not.

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2002, 04:52:51 PM »
Well, Wario destroyed Bomberman City or whatever, and if Daneel and Othello appeared in the same place in the same time period, I'm sure they'd know eachother.

Print