Print

Author Topic: New Update Culex in Mario RPG for SNES  (Read 2183 times)

« on: August 03, 2002, 06:43:22 AM »
Hi Everyone I have some news for people who have Mario RPG for SNES you know the boss thats from Final fantasy 2 for famicom well I just found out he's hidden in the SNES version first get a whole bunch of money buy 500 fire works from the guy then give them to the mole girl in Moleville she will give you an item called a Shining Stone after you get the stone use it on the door that is locked in Monstro town Culex is waiting behind it he looks really cool but he is very hard I hope you'll try this tip out. Take care

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2002, 06:55:09 AM »
Sorry I found out on the Mario RPG website all you have to but is one firework to get the stone from the girl in Moleville

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2002, 06:58:27 AM »
Sorry again my finger slipped All you have to do is buy one firework give it to the little girl and she will give you the stone to unlock the door leading to Culex sorry for the mistakes ok

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2002, 07:09:17 AM »
Okay, I think everyone knows how to do that! The game is about 6 years old!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2002, 04:46:50 PM »
Why didn't someome tell me that Culex in in the SNES version instead of people asking what Final Fantasy boss?  I played through it lots of times without a strategy guide thats why I never knew about Culex til now. Sorry I won't post any more outdated stuff ok

King Bowser Koopa
King Bowser Koopa

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2002, 01:28:31 AM »
Yeah, some of us have never made it to Culex, so how were we supposed to know? Sometimes all the secrets of a game are not discovered until much later. I myself didn't have a strategy guide for the game, I beat it without one. When I found out about Culex, I thought he was only in the Japanese version. No one told me otherwise until now. As they say, you learn somthing new every day....

Super Saiyan Vegeta
Super Saiyan Vegeta

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2002, 11:05:30 AM »
Yeah, actully, I'm playing SMRPG right now, and I'm at Culex with his dumb crystals.  I remember beatin' the dude and he's hard.

n/a

Print