Print

Author Topic: A Legend of ZELDA movie...  (Read 2870 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: March 29, 2001, 10:17:47 AM »
Anyone hope of having a Legend of ZELDA movie? There's a Final Fantasy movie coming out soon, so why not a ZELDA movie?

It would be really cool if they made a Super SMASH Bros. movie, starring all of the Nintendo characters.

What about a Kirby movie... no wait, that might be too childish for Nintendo fans...
Well, it could be a kid movie, made by Disney...

What do you think?
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2001, 02:30:36 PM »
Final Fantasy was cool, and I cant wait for the movie. I wouldn't like a LOZ movie though. A kirby movie? That would be interesting. The only downside to a SSB movie is...WHO WOULD WIN? I would want Ness to win *Who didn't see that coming* He would stomp Mario flat! bwaaaahahahahaaaa! How about a Super Mario RPG movie? lol
"Timmay!"

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2001, 03:03:10 PM »
I would love to see a Zelda movie. Nintendo might be a bit wary about producing one, considering the poor box office performance of the SMB movie. It would most likely do better, considering that the Zelda games have more defined plotlines to work off of.
-----
Back from the Dead!
RaiaGirl :P

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2001, 06:08:48 PM »
Hmm.. it might be kind of difficult to make a full-length Zelda movie without having Link say a single word...

If you can heal the symptoms and not affect the cause
It''s quite a bit like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze
If you instead attempt to wrest the pistol from the hand
Then I would not be able to equate my life with sand
Go Moon!

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2001, 06:57:11 PM »
ZELDA! ZELDA!
Oh yeah, it would be sweet. I would suggest that it would be based on Ocarina of Time because younger kids would know what's going on.
Hey, shouldn't this post be in the other section?

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2001, 10:48:13 PM »
The Lengend of Zelda is taken from a movie! Shigeru Myamoto just steals his ideas from everything! Mario was actually stolen from Popeye! Shigeru's a criminal!!!

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2001, 07:27:13 AM »
I thought Mario was stolen from Alice in Wonderland

After all that Zelda-Shiek madness, I am beginning to think Peach is by far the coolest Princess around.
Agustín, The Sage Of Fungus.

''Nuff Said.

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2001, 09:06:35 AM »
*sigh* Frostbite, you're really starting to scare me. Mario was BASED on Popeye and Alice in Wonderland. Not stolen! How dare you insult the great and all powerful Shigeru Myamoto!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

Edited by - Red Ninja Koopa on 12/1/2001 7:08:01 AM
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2001, 10:07:44 AM »
Zelda is not based on a movie! Where did you get your information from?

And who says that Link can't talk if he's in a movie? Mario never talked in any of the games and they made a cartoon series and a movie based on his games!

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2001, 10:54:09 AM »
There was also a Zelda Cartoon........

I think there should be a zelda movie, that would be awesome

I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Print