Print

Author Topic: What browser is most threatening?  (Read 5216 times)

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« on: July 08, 2009, 07:41:36 PM »
Which web browser seems most threatening to you?

I think Firefox, that thing is fierce.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 08:17:17 PM »
What do you mean by threatening?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 08:18:24 PM »
Konqueror. Firefox is definitely a close second, though.

Unless, of course, you mean which one looks the most difficult to use, in which case I'd go with the almost-always-foolbar-overloaded Internet Explorer.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 09:10:09 PM »
That thing is the size of a planet, man. The Firefox would mess you up.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 09:31:41 PM »
On the other hand, it's also totally nonviolent and harmless - look at how it caresses the planet gently and doesn't burn Asia with its enormous "flaming" tail. Meanwhile, Konqueror will come in, kill your leaders, take you as its slave, force you to bow down to it, and ultimately kill you with its foreign diseases your body doesn't know anything about. My vote still goes to Konqueror this round.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 09:33:18 PM »
Firefox.  But it won't run on this computer, so I'm stuck with the tamer IE for now.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2009, 09:45:00 PM »
Lynx. Try surfing the net without your fancy little pictures, I dare you. This browser is not for the faint-hearted.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2009, 10:06:28 PM »
No one finds going to the Opera threatening? I think some of you might want to have your masculine stereotypes reevaluated!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2009, 10:11:03 PM »
The Opera is only threatening if there's a woman there who sets everything on fire while she sings.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 02:41:22 PM »
If by threatening you mean badass, Internet Explorer is the Real Man's Browser. Everyone else, go back to your Firefox after you get done sipping pink fruit-flavored nonalcoholic martinis with umbrellas in them.
every

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2009, 02:48:34 PM »

Seriously, though, my Firefox looks like a Swiss Army Knife right now due to all of the add-ons that are on it.  Unfortunately they eat up memory >.<  Still, I've got to say that Firefox beats the ever-loving [dukar] out of IE.
-------------

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 02:49:14 PM »
Lynx. Try surfing the net without your fancy little pictures, I dare you. This browser is not for the faint-hearted.

Ultima wins. However, in terms of sheer masulinity, I'm with Glorb: IE is so manly, it has male reproductive genitalia.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2009, 05:21:26 AM »

This is an actual book.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2009, 08:49:25 AM »

This is an actual movie.
every

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2009, 09:00:21 AM »
Why do they both use the Sega font?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print