Print

Author Topic: Confess!  (Read 142689 times)

« Reply #300 on: May 12, 2010, 08:16:01 PM »
Yeah, but I can't see his hands very well. Which is a shame.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #301 on: May 15, 2010, 12:19:58 AM »
Just give me a goth girl with glasses, weird hair, and epic boobs, and I think I'm set.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #302 on: May 15, 2010, 07:38:08 PM »
I'm a sucker for pale-skinned brunettes (not necessarily goth, but it's a plus) with lovely legs. Glasses are also nice. Boobs are nice, but flat-chests work just as well.

I'm a sucker for glasses, and big 'ol bony hands. And sideburns, can't forget that. Facial hair in general, but only on some people, and it's got to be full-fledged, too. Bushy moustaches, man. BEARDS. If I could, I would certainly grow a beard, and put little colorful bows in it.

Also, big noses > small noses.

I feel like you just described how I look, minus the glasses part. It should be noted that I currently lack sideburns and a beard, but am highly capable of growing copious amounts of facial hair in short amounts of time.

*waits for Captain Jim to show up and make some sort of joke about me being a flirt*

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #303 on: May 15, 2010, 08:24:03 PM »
I wear two pairs of glasses at once, have unnaturally large hands with no skin or muscle on them at all, mutton chops, a handlebar moustache, and a massive beard adorned with colorful bows.

But I already got a girl so sorry.
every

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #304 on: May 15, 2010, 08:36:17 PM »
Hold on. Let's go through this.

I feel like you just described how I look, minus the glasses part. It should be noted that I currently lack sideburns and a beard, but am highly capable of growing copious amounts of facial hair in short amounts of time.

*waits for Captain Jim to show up and make some sort of joke about me being a flirt*

Glasses
Big Boney Hands
Sideburns
Facial Hair
Bushy Moustache
Beard

Sounds about right.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #305 on: May 15, 2010, 11:02:35 PM »
Did I fail to mention that the Sideburns, Beard and Bushy Mustache are all relatively easy for me to acquire?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #306 on: May 15, 2010, 11:12:17 PM »
I was considering a "what do you look for in the opposite sex?" sort of thread, but this is rapidly rendering it unnecessary.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #307 on: May 16, 2010, 07:49:53 AM »

You wanted some attention for posting that, so I'm giving it to you. That's all.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #308 on: May 16, 2010, 10:09:49 AM »
Don't draw any more attention to The Chef's terrible flirting skills, BM. We all know he's only a couple steps above pun pickup lines, no need to rub salt in the wound.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #309 on: May 16, 2010, 11:07:32 AM »
Well at least somebody made the inevitable.

« Reply #310 on: May 16, 2010, 01:54:17 PM »
I'm a sucker for latina girls with glasses.

What about caucasian men with beards, glasses and crowbars?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #311 on: May 16, 2010, 07:14:54 PM »
For the last time, I have not had sexual relations with Lizard Dude.
every

« Reply #312 on: May 17, 2010, 10:08:15 AM »
Sometimes I have as less of the ability to hang on to money as a woman.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #313 on: June 02, 2010, 02:06:58 AM »
I wear two pairs of glasses at once, have unnaturally large hands with no skin or muscle on them at all, mutton chops, a handlebar moustache, and a massive beard adorned with colorful bows.

But I already got a girl so sorry.

Shame on you. Getting my hopes up like that. Though the mental image was fabulous.

I'm a sucker for pale-skinned brunettes (not necessarily goth, but it's a plus) with lovely legs. Glasses are also nice. Boobs are nice, but flat-chests work just as well.

Eh, being flirtatious is nothing terrible. Then again, I'm going through a flirtatious phase, myself.

I feel like you just described how I look, minus the glasses part. It should be noted that I currently lack boobs, but am highly capable of growing copious amounts of breast tissue in short amounts of time, but at least flat-chests work just as well.

Also the fact that I'm sunburned to the point where I look like a tomato, but that's partly due to being pale in the first place. So your it's call.

*waits for I'm not even sure what*

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #314 on: June 02, 2010, 11:02:13 AM »
Alright now I'm convinced you're just my female counterpart from an alternate universe.

Is it wrong to flirt with your opposite gender counterpart? :P

Print