Print

Author Topic: Why Don't we just get a chatroom?  (Read 2813 times)

« on: February 24, 2002, 07:26:00 PM »
It's kind of stupid if you think about it... if we had a chatroom it would be instantanuous connection and we could talk more and type less, I just think it might beet a measage board, we could call it... "Super Mario Chat" or something like that...
Luigi- Hey Mario I found a mushroom!
Mario- Yeah? Well give it here. Boy do I love Mushrooms.
Luigi- M-M-Mario... That things Got TEETH!
Mario- Huh!?
*CHOMP!*

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2002, 07:45:09 PM »
i have a chat room on my website

00boo : double o boo
 boos might be shy but they are always there......
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
visit my website at
http://00boo.tripod.com/00boo

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2002, 07:59:20 PM »
     I like message boards. They alow you to see things people say, even though your not there when they say it. It allows you to back track scan topics, and people's opinions on the topics. It's much more organized too. By the way, don't expect replies so fast. Try a half a day or so. Depends if you catch people at the write time.

"You don''t know the power of the Dark Side," Star Wars.

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2002, 08:04:10 PM »
No offense boo, but I've been to your site and it's chatroom... it's kinda... well... EMPTY. oh, and by the way, I'm Glitch Master incase you're wondering

Yeah Luigi 2.0 The power of the green
Mario- Huh!?
*CHOMP!*

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2002, 09:11:51 PM »
well thats because my site is new so no one gos to my site

00boo : double o boo
 boos might be shy but they are always there......
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
visit my website at
http://00boo.tripod.com/00boo

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2002, 06:13:51 AM »
I like message boards better.  Besides, I don't think my mom would let me be in a chat room.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2002, 06:19:58 PM »
Hey Milloionair Dude I like your style, X-Box is a piece of sh*t if you ask me...
Anyway we could have a measage board and a chatroom... BUT NOT IRC, I HATE IRC, those jerks changed the format and now you have to download it and that takes half an hour, If only I could get my hands on them!!!

Yeah! Luigi 2.0 The power of the green!
Mario- Huh!?
*CHOMP!*

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2002, 11:40:23 PM »
The problem with a chat room would be that I'm in the Southern Hemisphere in Austalia, which has night-time when everyone else in the Northern Hemisphere has day time (the seasons are also stuffed up as well but I'm not going to go into that) So when I'm on, no one else would be on so to me, the chat room would be useless. Also if I tried to use the message board everyone else would be on the chatroom.

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2002, 04:26:45 PM »
Hey, I love Austrlia! Cool!

Luigi- M-M-Mario...
Mario- Yeah?
Luigi- That things Got TEETH!
Mario- Wha!?
*CHOMP!*
Luigi- oops... too late.......
Mario- Huh!?
*CHOMP!*

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2002, 08:38:31 PM »
The problem with chat rooms is that you have too wait till somebody feels like talking too you....
And in this you can do it when ever the computer is free!

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2002, 09:04:57 PM »
it is a good idea but you have too be on at the same time to talk! unless you have it kept.But since there is so many people a message board is better.....it also lets you look back 265 days (correct me if i'm wrong)so a message board is better.

People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2002, 09:54:58 PM »
What I always thought would be grand would be to make sort of a playable chat room.  Have it so that the user could select a Mario character or something, and then it would be sort of like a game, where everybody else in the room is represented there, and you can hear anybody nearby...  Sort of like a massive online game, but not oriented to that point (they're hard to make.)
Then there'd be a lot of pointless things to add, such as the pointless environment, character expressions with macroes, etc...
Oh well... there never seems to be enough time to make that sort of thing.  But it still would be grand.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Print