Print

Author Topic: Lady Bow's Daughter  (Read 4443 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2003, 01:55:43 AM »
I know! I just did for her different poses, Now Ribbon's got wave her one hand for poses. And that's the Pose's Victory!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2003, 03:33:25 AM »
In a long ago, Lady Bow was singing for Ribbon as since she was a baby, they travel into the mushroom kingdom to congratulated for her. Then the mushroom lady saw them and tell the citizens of mushroom kingdom and the mario brothers, she's said "Lady Bow's Coming". And now they celebrated to Lady Bow for her baby and to be proud. Princess Peach gave to ribbon for a gift, and they going strated back home of haunted mansion.

Ribbon's getting ready to grow up!

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 4/17/2003 4:41:45 PM

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2003, 05:10:58 PM »
As she came back home of haunted mansion Lady Bow write a essay on her dairy book, and that's her own story, her family, the whole kingdom, and anything of her life. And so Lady Bow and Ribbon has their big adventure of the mushroom kingdom and it was so very peaceful of love they sure have there huge heart!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2003, 04:39:44 AM »
Lady Bow's got great story, Nintendo was prove to make the creation of Mario series. The reason idea was call named Ribbon, but I was just thinking to made a beautiful girl's wearing name was avassive to born.  So then they really call uhh "Ghost Girl or Boo Buddy Girl", but the good one is to part of be friendly as Mario!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2003, 03:10:48 AM »
Now that's was a cool one of story as I'm the creator of Lady Bow. Well Mario's the best of my first favorite. And that's our story everyone! And remember Nintendo Rules!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2003, 10:44:14 PM »
Ribbon can give her gift to her Mommy is Mother's Day! She'll be so proud!

Happy Mother's Day!

Shawne Vinson

Print