Print

Author Topic: Mushroom Kingdom or Haunted Kingdom  (Read 2566 times)

« on: August 07, 2003, 12:10:19 AM »
The Mushroom Kingdom was a beautiful place by the mushroom people as they lived, and Princess Peach lives in her own castle too.

Or The Haunted Kingdom was sure is haunted place by the boos as they lived. These of the family and the royal guardian of the boos. So now Lady Bow The Princess of the Boo has her own new place called the haunted castle and Princess Ribbon too.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2003, 10:43:27 AM »
oookkkaaaay. What exactly was the point?

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2003, 03:43:23 PM »
I think is also between above the kingdom! Maybe is a little bit far!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2003, 08:12:14 PM »
I'm sorry but I have trouble understanding what you're saying.

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2003, 11:03:40 PM »
Wait, just gimme a chance okay!

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 8/8/2003 1:38:46 PM

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2003, 03:15:43 PM »
For the Mushroom Kingdom, it has the items to the featured powerups for Mario Brothers, was the mushrooms, fire flower, starman, and anything of items. It would allowed belongs to Mario & Luigi. The Mario Bros. could survive anything... except holes, pipes, lava and sometimes water. So they take journey into the world of mushroom kingdom. Someother the mushroom people was working so hard to do their jobs by the mushroom vilage/Toad Town and of course the entertainment. It was very peaceful of the mushroom kingdom and they always believe her royal highness Princess Peach.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2003, 03:37:39 AM »
For in a Haunted Kingdom, Mario and Friends was in a ride from mushroom theme park, when suddenly is tranported to the zone, that's when it happend. Then they said,  Peach: Wow is speed and scary.  Daisy: It looks like a graveyard. And look there's a haunted castle.  Toad: Look it all the Boos.  Mario: Hey look here comes Lady Bow now!  Peach: She's beautiful!  Yoshi: Yeah She's cool!  Luigi: Gimme a break!  Peach: I don't like this!  Toad: What's going on? Mario Whoa, What's Happening?  All: Whoooa! As their in a zone Lady Bow wants to help them as they are chosen. They are given magic weapons and a spirits by Lady Bow and Ribbon who send them on the quest to defeat the evil arch-rival Tubba Blubba and The evil spirit of dimension Wandar. Now Lady Bow said to team up! Team up Mario The Spirit Warrior, Luigi The Ghost Hunter, Peach The Magicain, Toad The Courage, Yoshi The Cavalier, and Daisy The Good Witch. So after that Mario and Friends will always wish to find the ways to get home of the mushroom kingdom. So now Lady Bow said to them for beginning.

Lady Bow: I am Lady Bow The Princess of the Boo. Your guide to the adventure of my haunted kingdom.

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 8/9/2003 2:41:34 AM

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2003, 04:47:22 PM »
I don't think I did barely work so hard to create my ideas. I'll give it to try harder.

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2003, 01:58:28 AM »
Alright, here's goes. The Haunted Kingdom had a haunted village, haunted shops, and more of different haunted places like mushroom kingdom. And now a huge haunted castle is called: "Lady Bow's Haunted Castle!" Is got a painted stained glass with Lady Bow on it, is all purple on a top of the roof, 4 pianted stained windows, and is all white-gray for walls around all the way and a double brown door.

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 10/17/2003 11:40:51 PM

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2003, 01:59:57 AM »
Is all true as I created, and is from the makes of the Super Mario!

Shawne Vinson

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2003, 05:48:34 PM »
I guess Lady Bow was a ruler of the Haunted Kingdom and The Boos as she's the princess except Ribbon too!

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 10/17/2003 11:52:00 PM

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2003, 12:53:12 AM »
Just made it!

Shawne Vinson

Print