Print

Author Topic: The big city  (Read 1531 times)

« on: February 25, 2005, 08:25:56 PM »
In the big city....
?: cmon! hurry! wake him up!!
Police: You there! Step away from the citizens! Hands to the grouund!!
?: Pichu! I'll take care of this!
Pichu: alright! I'll hold off any others! Mewtwo be careful!
Pikachu: PIKA!
Police: WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
*mewtwo put his poitned torward the ground and at the thieves and then an explosion delivering dark violet flames to the police*
*jigglypuff began to sing putting the police to sleep*
*aa cghopper was in the air and someone jumped out*
Mewtwo: Again?!
C.Falcon: Hand yourselves down! I lost time but this time I've trained hard preparing for you!!!
Mewtwo: Last time? Been a while hasn't it? Few years maybe? I didn't even use half my power last time. This time.... you're dead!!
                    4 years later
C.falcon: DANG IT! *he banged his fist on the table* They get away every time! It's been eight years and I still haven't caught them!!!! I've lost my arm to them, I even had to remove a leg and replace with a fake cause of the condition it was in!!!!
PrinceEugene: IMBICLE!!!! I'VE GIVEN YOU LONG ENOUGH TO STOP THESE THIEVES!!!! FOR THE BEST IN THE SPECIAL FORCES I'VE GIVEN YOU THE OPPURTUNITY NOT TO USE THE FALCON OMEGA!!!! IF YOU FAIL USING IT THIS TIME YOU SHALL BE EXECUTED!!!!
C. Falcon: But the falcon omega's too powerful and you know I-I don't like using it!!!!
Eugene: SILENCE!!!!
Lutinent: Sir! Sir! We've just recieved a letter saying we must pay $400.000 to stay and keep our forces!
Eugene: SAY WHAT?! WE DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY!!!!
C. falcon: no, but I can get it. You know I'm a bounty hunter.
Eugene: hmmm.... alright. if you can get us the money I'll give you ONE more chance before using the falcon omega.
At a bar....
C. Falcon: *reading a poster* hmmm.... HsuHao: ex-special forces, austrillia, tasmania, thieving: nuclear weapons, thieving military technology,assinations, tried to use nuclear bomb explosion on tokyo, japan, china, dakota, mexico., trying to thawrt Eugene and kill, or hold hostage. Reward: $80.000
HsuHao: So you came all the way for the rreward glued to my head? I see.... you're a bounty hunter. Well I have one of my own. You I know you're trying to pay off for Eugene. I'm the one who sent it and I was spying on you to see what he was going to do about it. So I hired a bounty hunter to challenge bounty.
Samus: Hey there big guy....
C.falcon: Once I'm through with this you'll be nothin but a corspe.
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2005, 12:50:29 PM »
C.Falcon: Alright, first off is *pulls out poster* Thunder Jolt, Tokyo, thieveing: hacking into the federation systems, destroying the defence systems, city destructions, REWARD: $62.000
C. Falcon: Tokyo, Thunder Jolt. alright?
Samus: I have a scanner you know.
C. Falcon: Fine.

Samus: We got enough time on our hands. dinner?
C. Falcon: I guess. as long as your in my sights.

Samus: Look at this. *passed him something*
   C. Falcon: Huh? Y-You're a-a f-falcon million?!
   Samus: shhh! I asked youu out to dinner to schedule a meeting. My father is being held by Hsu Hao but he's catching on to me but I have to gain his trust. So I help you, and you help me. You need that money and I do too.
Falcon: huh?!
Samus: remember?
Falcon: Wait a minute.... Falcon Million is our unit!!
Samus: wait one second before my "master" gets suspicous.  *on communicator*
Hsu Hao: How's your mission going Samus?
Samus: Fine. I figured if he could find thunder jolt for me I could scan his location eat while waiting for him to die and then take care of thunder jolt and his reward.
Hsu Hao: Fine. Just don't take too long.
              *CRASH!!*
C. Falcon: Huh?!
Thunder Jolt: Hello everyone! How's your meal? Is it shocking delightful!?
C. Falcon: ARG! *got punched onto turn table*
Samus: Come to raise your price?!
Thunder jolt: There's a price on me? Oh dear! Well everyone that was one but I really must be going!
C. Falcon: WAHHHH!!!!
Harris(waiter): *pulls out shotgun* Eat bullets scum bag! AGHH!!!!
T.J.: There was a lady named Harris, whom you could never embarass, until one day in the bathtub she lay turned out to be plaster of Paris!! HeHeHeHeHe!! Huh?! WHA!
C. Falcon: Why you!
Samus: charging up right now for the blast!
C. Falcon: How long do I need to stall?!
Samus: 4 minutes!
C. Falcon: Gotcha!
4 minutes later....
C. Falcon: *pant* *pant* *pant*
Samus: Ready!
C.Falcon: good cause he's cornered and I'm whooped.
T.J.: AHHHHHH!!!!
Samus: SURRENDER THUN.... huh?
T.J.: *waving white flag* d-don't hurt me....
Both hunters: uuuuhhhhhh....(total blank)
Police: Blast him and we'll double your reward.
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

Print