Print

Author Topic: Peaches diary  (Read 1537 times)

« on: January 08, 2006, 12:24:06 PM »
This is a diary of peach throut the games she was in. she was not in donkey kong and some i might not have played so her you go.

Part one smb.

9/30/85

Dear diary,

Today was the usual peaceful day in the mushroom kingdom exept two people named mario and luigi came out of one of the pipes. They don't seem to know whats going on. They said they were plumbers and that were messing with pipes in a restroom and then got sucked in. Well that's really all that happened.

Sincerly, Peach.

10/1/85

Dear diary,

I was captured by King Koopa today. He through me in his dungeon and left me there. I easdropped on what he was saying. He said that someone was coming to rescue me so he sent out 7 decoys to stop the person to save me as well as koopas goombas bloobers and anything else to stop the hero. He didn't give out any names though.
                                                                                                                       Sincerely, Peach.
10/2/85

Dear diary,

I woke up this morning to hear two of bowsers decoys have already been defeated. That means this hero must be strong fast and brave. They think he's already at the third decoy battling the decoy right now.
                                                                                                        Sincerely, Peach.
10/3/85

Dear diary,

Today I heard the sixth decoy is defeated. The hero is almost here to rescue me. I haven't had any food in 2 days. I hope he get's here soon. It's still dark so I'll go back to sleep.
                                                                                                         Sincerely, Peach.
10/3/85

Dear diary,

I woke back up half way through the day and shortly after the hero was here and battling King Koopa. I looked and I saw mario in a white and red outfit. He shot fire balls out of his hands. He shot some fire balls at bowser and jumped over him. Mario used an axe on the side closest to me and used it on the bridge. The last thing I heard from King Koopa was, "No, that axe was for me to use on you." Well then I said to Mario that his quest is over and I gave him a kiss on the cheek.Then we went home and celabrated.

That's part 1. The next part is part 2 smb3.

Print