Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1260025 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2006, 05:22:24 PM »
Sounds like they played the New York Yankees of grade school baseball.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #106 on: May 25, 2006, 09:42:24 PM »
Well it's Babe Ruth...in between Little League and High School (for those who don't know), and our team isn't very good.

Jman: HOW'D YOU KNOW WE WERE THE YANKEES!!!!!

Oh yeah...WE TIED YESTERDAY TOO! We could've won, but I walked like 5 people in the last inning and they tied. But I was 4 for 4 with 3 doubles and a single.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #107 on: May 25, 2006, 09:48:18 PM »
I sent a game back to gamefly.com and it apparently got lost in the mail.  After I closed my account they charged me for the game.  I e-mailed them and told them I'd sent the game back.  They reversed the charge, no questions asked.  Gamefly.com rocks!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2006, 08:35:48 PM »
Oh you are?  I was referring to the team that smoked you guys being the Yankees of grade school baseball.

4 for 4, sounds like a whiffle ball game that I played in recently.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #109 on: May 26, 2006, 09:31:00 PM »
Well... there's only 4 "real" days of school left for me, the assistant principal has to buy my social studies class pizza (because he lost a bet with our class). Oh, and I'm really close to beating NSMB. I just have 75 star coins to collect and some more pathes to unlock.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #110 on: May 26, 2006, 09:47:20 PM »
Well... there's only 4 "real" days of school left for me

Me too...except it's more like 3. Monday we get off, Tuesday is the Island Water Park, and then a half day on Friday...THE LAST DAY!! ALLEHLUIA!!!

« Reply #111 on: May 31, 2006, 06:00:38 PM »
Hey sorry to double-post but...GRADUATION IS TOMORROW!!! *cues music* Finally...Liberation Day!

« Reply #112 on: May 31, 2006, 08:37:13 PM »
*angels singing*
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #113 on: June 02, 2006, 02:22:45 PM »
My birthdays in 27 days from now I can't wait I'll be 17. Im going to get M&LPIT I hope and a Mario T-shirt if they can find them and maybe NSMB. It will be great I hope.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #114 on: June 02, 2006, 03:05:50 PM »
Well it was the last day of school and I'm happy about that, but...*moves to the ANGST thread*

« Reply #115 on: June 02, 2006, 05:35:51 PM »
I'm happy I finally thought up a name to register under so I can post now!
Dee-licious Orange!
NATURALLY FLAVORED ORANGE SODA

« Reply #116 on: June 02, 2006, 08:35:01 PM »
You should be glad. Middle School was three years of terrible experiences, low grades and fake friends for me. Luckily, High School let me get back on track, find my real friends, and let me be myself, by which I mean talk about cartoons and wrestling without being labeled simple minded, and draw random, often disturbing, images again without having people on my case.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #117 on: June 03, 2006, 01:10:09 PM »
Your middle school must've been pretty crappy, then. I mean, ours was in some places, but the two of us had far above average grades and a fine group of friends. We'll meet new friends in high school for sure, but our group will likely not split apart even though we're not all going to the same one.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #118 on: June 03, 2006, 02:01:31 PM »
Amen to that BP.

« Reply #119 on: June 03, 2006, 05:26:39 PM »
Pretty crappy isn't the word. It was worse than that. I'm so glad I don't go anywhere near my middle school friends anymore. One moved away and he was like the jerkiest of all. The other goes to the same school as mine, but I try to avoid him. He was pretty uptight and he compensates for a lot of things. I also don't have to deal with his creepy little sixth grade friend who constanly tried to latch herself onto me. My grades were probably horrible because I wasn't motivated at all during those 3 years and my morale was also low. And my 7th grade english teacher was a hippy. And I just suck at Algebra and Geometry. Not to mention the many times I had an idiot moment during those 3 years.

Well, time to bury the bad memories *digs hole and drops middle school yearbook, old backpack, progress reports and projects in it*. Me = Happiness-ness-ness.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print