Print

Author Topic: One weird Nintendo dream I had last night  (Read 2800 times)

« on: June 21, 2000, 06:23:38 AM »
This was a whole bunch of Nintendo games rolled into one dream.

I dreamt that Nintendo was working on Mario Party 3, and that they created a new Wa character, only I don't remember the name. I also found out that Rare was working on DDK (Dolphin Donkey Kong), and it had Dixie back, only she was the Dixie from the DKC series, and she was standing next to Tiny, I think. There was another one where the Slot Car Derby track in MP and MP2 was attached to a wall. I had another one a while ago, but I remember it.

This is the one from a while ago. I was at one of the Nintendo Fun Vans that go around everywhere, and if you won a tournament, you'd get a gold copy of Zelda 64. I had 2 weird Pokemon dreams last week, where I was back at school, and heard the song OK! (third Japanese opening theme) being played over the P.A., and the second was where Jessie and James brainwashed my old teacher to steal my GBC and Pokemon Yellow game (which has all my Level 100s). They'd give it back, on one condition, that I'd have to give up all my Pokemon (since Pokemon were real in it). I agreed, but those two took both. I caught up with them, got my GBC, Yellow game, and my Pokemon back, and had TR blast off yet again.

Kamehameha!
Kamehameha!

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2000, 06:42:14 AM »
Ken....  Do you plan on seeing a therapist?

Then again... I've had stranger... I think...

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2000, 05:00:43 PM »
Hmm...My friend James had quite a dodgy dream. This girl he fancies was dressed up as Peach and was captured by Bowser. For some reason I offered to go after him. Upon reaching his castle I drew a sword and shield. (We play a lot of AD&D.) And  began fencing with Bowser? Afterwards we all sat down to a good old English afternoon tea. (?????????????) Help please.....

Kaiyoken.....times.....10!
Kaiyoken.....times.....10!

Print