Print

Author Topic: Put all your sugestions here.  (Read 4920 times)

« on: June 06, 2000, 08:48:27 PM »
Hey everybody, I just thought this message board needs a place  for all of your sugestions.  I'll start with a couple.

I think this site is great, and the message boards are an awsome addition but here are some that might make TMK just a little better.

1) How about a counter?  It's not much but it's something, a start?

2) I don't know if whatever software you're using to make the site would allow it but can you make a chatroom?

Everyone else, feel free to put your ideas here.

I see all, hear all, and know all. (At least about SMB DX.)
I see all, hear all, and know all. (At least about SMB DX.)(and SM64 )

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2000, 09:28:05 PM »
Hey! I used to go to this other site, www.gamesages.com which had all the forums about games, then they trashed it. Well, this place is a little downgraded for me, but I love it! All mario, and thats what I want. But let me tell you this, if you go to www.gameshark.com and check out there forums, you might learn some new and better things. (GREAT SITE!)

Oh yeah! Well, Luigi''s taller!

Ralph Wiggum: Hello SuperNintendo Chalmers!
Oh yeah! Well, Luigi''s taller!

Ralph Wiggum: Hello SuperNintendo Chalmers!

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2000, 09:58:51 AM »
i now a messege bord at pokemon abode pepole put picther
marios butt

J.J. McCullough

• Groin-grabbingly Awesome
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2000, 08:33:13 AM »
There is a counter.....sort of.
If you click on that little blue bar-graphy looking icon on the main page, it gives you a list of visitor numbers and stuff.

"Gravity is not only a law, it's a good idea."
"Gravity is not only a law, it's a good idea."

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2000, 01:36:59 PM »
Where's the profile pics? Most message boards have profile pics...I want my Cute Chocobo pic on every message!

Kweeh! Kweeh!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2000, 03:34:12 AM »
I think we should give large amounts of $$$ to all those who help with TMK... especially to those that help with WTMK... especially those that do funny voices.

Let's do the Mario, all together now!

http://codebook.stals.com
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2000, 04:36:46 PM »
pokemon abode contsyor posts how abot theat and theares diifrint levles like  theis yoshi egg new toad 2 luigi3 mario altament levle
marios butt

Print