Print

Author Topic: Wario: Is he REALLY evil, or just misunderstood?  (Read 6051 times)

David

• Trusts the fungus
« on: May 29, 2000, 02:43:56 AM »
Afterall, it's really just Mario's word against his, isn't it? Wario's only actually acted against the "innocent" once... most of the time he's fighting pirates.

Let's do the Mario, all together now!

http://codebook.stals.com
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2000, 02:44:53 AM »
Uhhhhh.....

Dangit ? blocks hurt my head
grrbdbvebgbrsh...

rick_trimble@hotmail.com
"Was he lying?"
"Does Fort Koopa need sweeping?"

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2000, 08:08:40 PM »
I'm thinking that Wario was only evil once Mario Land 2.  After that, he's beating up pirates!

Ralph Wiggium:  What''''s a battle?
Superintendant Chawmer (I can''''t spell so sue me!):  Did that kid say what''''s a battle?
Skinner:  No he said what''''s that rattle!  The air conditioning!

Villians aren''''t always hated.  Team Rocket of Pokémon is one example of loved villians.  Just because a character is evil doesn''''t mean he or she don''''t have any fans.

Pokémon and Mario both rule!
Ralph Wiggium:  What''s a battle?
Superintendant Chawmer (I can''t spell so sue me!):  Did that kid say what''s a battle?
Skinner:  No he said what''s that rattle!  The air conditioning!

Villians aren''t always hated.  Team Rocket of Pokémon is one example of loved villians.  Just because a character is evil doesn''t mean he or she don''t have any fans.

Pokémon and Mario both rule!

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2000, 06:38:07 AM »
That's right, some villians are very cool, for example: Bowser and his family, Goombas and more...
Ori Porath

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2000, 04:34:19 PM »
Yes Wario is very misunderstood.  He was only evil in Mario Land 2 because he wanted Mario's awesome castle.  Now that he has his own, he doesn't care about Mario anymore.  All he wants to do is beat up pirates and find treasure :)

-James Head
[CPU3X@webtv.net]
[CPU3X@hotmail.com]
-James Head

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2000, 06:08:01 PM »
You just have to be in the right mind. If you're in the bad is good kinda mood, he's certainly not evil. But if you're in the Mighy Mouse of Justice mood, (or Mario Mood) then he's pretty evil.

Kweeh! Kweeh!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2000, 07:59:32 PM »
Hey David, according to the info on Deezer's site, Mario used to bully Wario around when they were children.

I see all, hear all, and know all. (At least about SMB DX.)

Edited by - MarioMasterDX on 6/11/00 8:08:49 PM
I see all, hear all, and know all. (At least about SMB DX.)(and SM64 )

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2000, 09:12:37 PM »
Remember the Mario cartoons in Nintendo Power? Well, at the end of them all, they had a Mario, Wario cartoon. It turns out that Wario was just mad at Mario for always being the Sherrif and Wario being the Robber. Thats the basis I've always gone on.

Oh yeah! Well, Luigi's taller!
Oh yeah! Well, Luigi''s taller!

Ralph Wiggum: Hello SuperNintendo Chalmers!

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2000, 10:35:44 PM »
That whole "Mario and Wario in childhood" story sounds a little wierd to me. First of all, is Wario even human? What's with those funky elf ears? And where were they childhood friends together? The "real world" (Italy, Brooklyn?) or the Mushroom Kingdom? If "real world", then how did Wario end up in the Mushroom Kingdom with Mario?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2000, 08:20:34 AM »
You've got a point there... Wario's past does sound a little strange. Imean, Wario has a yellow hat and purple overalls, right? And his hat has a W on it, sorta like the M on Mario's hat only upside down. And Wario has a crooked mousetach, while Mario's is like a funny looking smile... If you ask me... I think Wario is an alien who was raised by Mario's parents while they were little. That explains why Mario calls him his "twin" or "cousin"...

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2000, 11:48:19 AM »
hey, go to the mario bros; Mario,Luigi....Wario????messeg board

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2000, 12:15:39 PM »
I think he's sorta like how DK was.  Mario wants you to think he's bad but he shows hes not all bad later on.

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2000, 04:51:19 PM »
Wario isn`t evil, he`s just GREEDY. Really GREEDY. That`s the reason he took over Mario`s Castle and fought the pirates. For money. In Wario Land 3, he helped the Mysterious Figure because he could keep all the treasure he got. MONEY.

*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2002, 02:37:56 PM »
I like Wario

------------------------------------------------------------
Luigi-Mario your looking thin!
Mario-You think I lost weight?
Luigi-Nevermind...

Wario-Ahhhhh I love swimming in my pool of pretty woman.
Pretty Woman-WE LOVE YOU WARIO!!
Wario-Life is good.....
*Wakes up*
Wario-Darn, it was a dream!!
I thought it was real!!

Bowser-Its the end for you Mario!!
Mario-Here comes my secret weapon!!
*Pulls out pair of sissors*
Mario-I will cut you to ribbon!!
Bowser-AAAHHH!! Noooooo!!!!
Hello.

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2002, 02:51:27 PM »
wario is mario's evil twin
waluigi was created by wario in a lab so wario wouldn't have to bother with luigi
wario is evil, greedy, apparently cunning<marioparty series>, and strong

____
''''dig it, cats and kittens''''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

Print