Print

Author Topic: Mario Hoops 3-on-3 released in USA  (Read 9899 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2006, 02:30:25 PM »
The only major complaint I have is that the first Square/Nintendo Mario in almost exactly ten years has absolutely no connections to SMRPG. Weren't we all expecting Geno or Mallow to show up, especially with Geno's cameo in Superstar Saga?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2006, 09:48:22 AM »
Weren't we all expecting Geno or Mallow to show up, especially with Geno's cameo in Superstar Saga?
I wasn't.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2006, 07:54:57 PM »
Weren't we all expecting Geno or Mallow to show up, especially with Geno's cameo in Superstar Saga?
I wasn't.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2006, 12:40:24 PM »
The only major complaint I have is that the first Square/Nintendo Mario in almost exactly ten years has absolutely no connections to SMRPG. Weren't we all expecting Geno or Mallow to show up, especially with Geno's cameo in Superstar Saga?
Believe it or not, I wasn't, and I just started playing SMRPG. (I had to borrow the game from a good friend)

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2006, 11:16:52 AM »
It's so weird that Mario teams up with the Final Fantasy characters. Square Enix also did that with Kingdom Hearts (Disney Characters) I think they are desperate for another Final Fantasy! :p
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2006, 01:19:58 PM »
Uh they are making another FF. Actually, they're making about three new FFs.

Print