Print

Author Topic: Pepsi and Mario team up in Japan  (Read 5327 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: March 23, 2005, 12:35:52 PM »
In Japan, thirsty Mario fans can collect Mario-themed bottle caps and tape on specially marked Pepsi bottles and cans. In March, 500ml cans of Pepsi Twist have one of 30 Mario-themed bottle caps, 15 available on Pepsi Twist and the other 15 on Diet Pepsi Twist. And starting in April, 1.5 liter bottles of Pepsi and Pepsi Twist will have one of eight different rolls of tape that feature Mario characters and levels from Super Mario Bros.

Link: http://www.pepsi.co.jp/campaign/nintendo/

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 01:20:07 PM »
Previous topic concerning the same matter
Just to add something valid, I wish I was overseas right about now.  I'd really like those bottle caps...
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2005, 04:50:35 PM »
Those are so cool!  I think you can buy them now at playasia.com but they're like $5 each!  However I still plan to ask for a couple for my birthday coming up in two months.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2005, 08:32:02 PM »
Thanks Nameneko.

MEGAߥTE recently deleted a thread I posted because he had already made one on the same subject.  Is this thread by the great DeeZZZer a test of my judgement as a moderator?

Anyway, thanks for the update, detail, and official Pepsi webpage.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2005, 09:23:20 PM »
I can't read the dang font >.<

Break me...I dare you.
Break me...I dare you.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2005, 06:25:00 PM »
Are only moderators allwoded to post in Latest News? Cuz if its only them, one of them should post on Mario Arcade GP. I call that topic if not only moderators post here.

"We roll tonight, to the guitar bite, and for those about to rock... I salute you."-AC/DC
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2005, 06:39:28 PM »
Look further down the list, Ledzeppelinrocks. It's there. Try looking under the '60 Days' section.

It''s funny until someone gets hurt. Then it gets hilarious!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2005, 06:48:11 PM »
still dont see a difference.

"I have never been jealous. Not even when my dad finished fifth grade a year before I did."~Jeff Foxworthy

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2005, 06:53:05 PM »
nevermind, i see it

"I have never been jealous. Not even when my dad finished fifth grade a year before I did."~Jeff Foxworthy

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2005, 03:09:05 AM »
As I'm lucky enough to live here in Japan, me and my girlfriend have been buying Pepsi like crazy.  It's not even one of my favorite sodas, but these Mario figures are too freaking cool to pass up.  In April, when the rolls of tape (which don't sound nearly as cool to me as the figurines) become available, will the figurines stop being available?  That would suck.

Aaron Ackerson
-----------
As heard on the Dr. Demento Show, my CD "The Sexiest Man on Earth" available from www.AaronAckerson.com
Aaron Ackerson

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2005, 10:52:11 AM »
Wow! You are lucky, indeed! I'd love to go to Japan. I'm not sure about living there though.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2005, 11:58:18 AM »

Print