Print

Author Topic: Hover Nozzle!  (Read 8369 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2009, 10:35:31 AM »

Where do I buy it?!
More important, how much?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 12:28:15 PM »
This is cool! The guy using it must be having a lot of fun.

I wonder if they're planning any add-ons....such as an add-on that enables you to go turbo speed.

I'm not sure about that because unlike Mario, you can't move your feet lightning fast to keep up with the speed.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2009, 02:33:46 PM »
Just a spray/cannon add-on would be marketable as a squirt-gun for kids, though...  Obviously with less pressure than the jet-pack.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2009, 06:56:18 PM »
More important, how much?
Yeah, something like that would probably cost a lot of money. I would like to see that "FLUDD" as a cordless water jet pack someday. Imagine if there were hundreds of those things flying across the city? That would be pretty cool...and refreshing.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2009, 07:37:25 PM »
Yeah, something like that would probably cost a lot of money. I would like to see that "FLUDD" as a cordless water jet pack someday. Imagine if there were hundreds of those things flying across the city? That would be pretty cool...and refreshing.

And it would cost a lot of accidents. Suppose it breaks in the middle of flight? That's why the hose is there, to prevent people from flying over land.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2009, 07:54:44 PM »
Just a spray/cannon add-on would be marketable as a squirt-gun for kids, though...  Obviously with less pressure than the jet-pack.
I would so buy one of those if it resembled FLUDD
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2009, 08:09:07 PM »
No, the hose is there in order to get water from the water source.
That was a joke.

Sqrt2

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2009, 03:06:27 AM »
I thought it just drew the water from whatever lake/river/ocean/body of water was being used.

It does.

So it's completely useless on land....that really sucks . :p
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 03:09:06 AM by Sqrt2 »
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2009, 07:37:01 PM »
Which is why that hose was obviously on (no offense). However, that thing is just brillant and it works well (with the hose on at least). Next generation transportation seems to be on the right track with FLUDD.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Print