Print

Author Topic: Worst voice.  (Read 4986 times)

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2001, 12:32:57 PM »
D.K. and Bowser's voices are definitely the worst. They're so annoying. What's the point of those annoying "Rrreggit"s, "Riprauws",
"Crout"s and roars when they know how to talk? D.K. could talk in Donkey Kong 64, but in Broken English (e.g. "Donkey all confused."). And Bowser talked in Super Mario RPG and the Mario Party games (But not out loud) And he's the main villian, so he should talk and say things like. "I AM THE KING! NO ONE CAN BEAT ME!" Okeydokey?
 Hee hee! I got it! Eeeeeeeeeyippeeeeeeeeeerb!!!

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2001, 02:59:13 PM »
Yoshi's voice in super mario kart was weird. everyone i knew tried to make that voice and could'nt. Yoshi's voice in Mario Kart Super Circuit was alot better, but thats just me.

You know... I once saw Mario sneaking backstage to
give Vanna T. his star piece, but what i dont get is how
can you love a girl with a mushroom for a head?
I got a T.V. show.  Thats why DR. Topper is where he is.

J.J. McCullough

• Groin-grabbingly Awesome
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2001, 10:22:22 PM »
I've always wondered who or what makes that Yoshi noise.

And what genius decided that a dinosaur should make a noise that sounds like a record needle skipping?
"Gravity is not only a law, it's a good idea."

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2001, 09:06:20 PM »
I feel Luigi's voice in Mario Kart: Super Circuit was really bad. His voice has taken a sky rocket since Mario Kart 64. What happened to him? Did Mario hurt him in Super Smash Bros? Toads voice was teribble from the beginning although he is the best racer in Mario Kart. Yoshi's voice is the best. I wish I knew what made that noice too. I wish I could talk like that.

"Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it"
"Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it"

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2001, 07:01:13 PM »
i like yoshi's "vweemp-vwoomp" noise, I hate the yoshi's story voice, and i think the worst voice of all is Luigi from Luigi's Mansion. He sounds like an old lady!

Print