Print

Author Topic: Ever wanted to be an actor?  (Read 29463 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2003, 10:46:22 PM »
 No I didn't notice, but freaky! Anyhoo, DWI vs. DUI I think is a dialect/regional thing. Like soda vs. pop. Or couch vs. sofa (which I call it either, kinda how I call D W/U I either.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2003, 11:42:14 PM »
Soda vs. Pop. Oh my. When I was down in Florida last year at Kennedy Space Center's Space Camp, everyone called it soda and it really freaked me out. One of the guide guys said saying pop was a northern thing. He was obviously wrong...
Oh, and I say couch, as well.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 5/22/2003 10:44:12 PM
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2003, 11:49:42 PM »
Ah, you're one of those who say "pop." Now THAT freaked me out when I heard people call it that instead of soda.

Oh yeah, here's another example:
sub/hoagie/grinder/torpedo ...and I think there's some more. I call it a sub.

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2003, 08:34:00 PM »
I call them "sandwiches." Actually, I think Hoagies and Subs are different things. Also, there's heros, which are really supposed to be Gyros, which aren't even the same thing as sub sandwiches... and they're supposed to be called "Yee-ros."
That was a joke.

« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2003, 05:37:39 PM »
Suddenly, Luigi came out on the picture!
"Hello everybody, what's up with the picnic? Oh, I see, Dr. Madio got us off topic with Homer Simpson! Well, go have a Krusty Burger and get out of here!"
Luigi begins to wave a spatula at everyone.
Then he looks at Peach.
"D-Do you want some of my kiwis? Or you can watch me kick Kirby's Pink Butt! Hi-yah!"
Luigi kicks Kirby and then chews on him because he looks like bubble gum.
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2003, 05:42:00 PM »
Luigi then looks at Peach again.
"Hey, I know that you're talking about sandwiches and soda, but I think we should all try a taste of Bowser's butt! Madio tasted it once, huh?"

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2003, 05:51:32 PM »
Peach wondered how Luigi got there and what the heck was he smoking.
"Are you drunk?" she whispered. "Wait wait...back up... Why am *I* here? I thought I was in my castle talking to Falco..."  She shook here head, seeming that she'd had a blackout. "Where is he, anyway? And...SECURITY!! Go stop Wario! He's plundering my stuff again!!"

--------------------

« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2003, 07:27:01 PM »
Then Luigi went in front of Peach-again.
"Princess, I think the castle is being attacked."
He stood there.
"Falco died-I think Yoshi ate him. And Wario-uh, he's a jerk"
Luigi stared at the castle.
"If it blows down, then I'll go inside and do my special 'Getting Jiggy With It' dance," he said, taking a bite of a big, juicy, plump, incredible watermelon.

« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2003, 08:16:30 PM »
jon, I'm Dr. Mario not Dr. Madio. And I wasn't getting us off track, Homer Simpson is one of my three characters.

Anyhoo, Waluigi had just eaten an entire personal pan pizza. He felt very full and decided to walk to Peach's castle to burn of the calories. However, when he arrived he was shot down byan Arwing.

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2003, 09:13:21 PM »
Then Luigi said,"Noooooooo! My evil twin brother! I will kill you space guy either Fox or Falco!"
He pulls out a picture of the blue fox girl Krystal and the Arwing crashes on the ground.
"Fox likes swimsuit models"chuckled Luigi. Then, he walked over to Waluigi, gave him a life-saving Cresent Moon and Waluigi was up on his feet.

« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2003, 09:16:47 PM »
Then Waluigi smacked Luigi upside the head for being shorter then he is.

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2003, 09:18:32 PM »
Then Luigi grabbed a Super Mushroom and grew 50 million times Waluigi's height. He stepped on Waluigi who looked smaller then an ant.
"That's what I get for savin' your butt?"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2003, 09:53:23 PM »
Hey jon. You can't control my characters like that.
Wait, if you can do that to mine, then i can do that to yours.

Fox and Falco captured Luigi and took him to the Great Fox for questioning. Krystal came into the interrogation room and asked how in the galaxy Luigi got pictures of her from outside the Official Star Fox Fan Club.

(In case you didn't know, in the next Star Fox game, Krystal's a member of the team.)
That was a joke.

« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2003, 09:56:21 PM »
Luigi said to Krystal,"I got the pictures from Fox's pocket. And how did you bring me up here? I'm a giant! And-I-Have-To-Fart!
PPFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2003, 10:01:49 PM »
Falco said, "You should look in the mirror more often," and then Luigi realized that he was indeed normal size. Fox said, "And the ventilation system in here works so well, that you can't threaten us like that..." Krystal stepped over to Luigi and gave him a tranquilizer shot. Next thing Luigi knew, he was back on Earth, or rather, The Mushroom World...
That was a joke.

Print