Print

Author Topic: What is your favorite nintendo song  (Read 8377 times)

« on: June 03, 2000, 08:41:07 PM »
Tell me what your favorite nintendo song is. Whether it is the underground theme from Super Maio Bros. or something you heard on the WTMK radio, tell me what it is.

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2000, 08:44:02 PM »
Personaly I like the Mario rap, and the Orchestra version of the Mario theme.  Both can be heard on the WTMK radio.

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2000, 09:06:13 PM »
I like the final boss music for SMW2:YI. It was a guitar riff that you could really feel, that is, if you're listening to WTMK so you don't have to worry about a big giant Bowser trying to kill you...

No, I'm not really a rock and roll guy, but it still was cool.

-Yoshi348
"You have trouble picking up g - a scroll named READ ME." -Nethack 3.3

Kat

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2000, 10:55:25 PM »
Im an RPG girl, so all the music in SMRPG comes first, espically the ending parade. ^___^ But out of ALL the mario games/other stuff I also do like the final bowser music in SMW2 [cuz I AM a rock-n-roll type person but anyway] ?_? I REALLY don't know what song it is, but it's got a really great techno kinda beat.. I think it's from Doctor mario or something of the such, but I'm not shure....I heard it on WTMK before--listen for it sometime ^_~. Another one on WTMK that I liked was [again, not shure but] the Bowser theme for Mario party1 [2?]

•^v´~`·._•(·~Kat~·)•_.·´~`v^•

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2000, 12:54:20 AM »
I really like the overworld theme in the origial Super Mario Bros. The music in Super Mario Land isn't bad either.

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2000, 05:51:42 AM »
My favorite is SMW in the water and after that the Overworld in Mario Land.
What's WTMK?
Ori Porath

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2000, 01:28:06 PM »
These polls just get more and more difficult. Once again, I have great difficulty deciding upon ONE favourite, so here's the five I like the most;

- Mushroom Kingdom (SMRPG)
- Mushroom Way (SMRPG)
- Bob - Omb Battlefield (SM64)
- Wario's Board (MP)
- Wario Stadium (MK64)

~Mikle: An honorary member of "The Mushroom Society."
~Mikle: An honorary member of "The Mushroom Society."

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2000, 04:01:34 PM »
In response to Mikle.  There is no shame in having almost a half dozen favorites, because there all good songs.
To everyone, thank you for your feedback!!

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2000, 08:09:48 PM »
I like the "Mario 1" (that's what I call "Super Mario Bros.", by the way) is great, but not the way they altered it for "All Stars".  What was cool was the original "Mario" theme over black background as the letters materialized at the beginning of the "Mario" movie.  Then the movie started and it all went downhill from there.  I also like the Dark World theme, in all its forms, the jazzy version in "Mario 3" and "All Stars" and the mystical-type version in the caves in "M64".  Oh, and there's the creepy music in the jelly place in "Tree Zone" of "Mario Land 2".  When we were little, me and my cousins would make up lyrics for the "Mario" songs.  You sort of had to be there...
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2000, 08:14:05 PM »
do the mario from the cartoon show!

kupopo!!!
kupopo!!!

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2000, 09:17:34 PM »
in games made by Nintendo, the Zelda theme(song played on Link's Awakening title screen among other places)

in games that are on a Nintendo system, any of the songs in Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon.

in cartoons and other Nintendo-based things, "Do the Mario" from the Super Mario Bros. Super Show.

*unpacks suitcase, holds up Playstation*
How did this get in here?  Somebody's playing a prank on me!  Honestly, it's not mine!
How did this get in here?  Somebody's playing a prank on me!  Honestly, it's not mine!

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2000, 09:19:45 PM »
umm whats the wtmk radio station?

kupopo!!!
kupopo!!!

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2000, 09:28:45 PM »
mog007: check the main page.

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2000, 10:15:20 PM »
Hey, speaking of the great musical masterpieces, do any of you have Mario music? I mean, like piano music. The notes and stuff, you know? And none of that guitar tab stuff. Music. Thanks

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2000, 06:42:32 PM »
Hmm...My favorite Mario song would have to be The Super Mario 1 song in all it's mighty glory.
For Nintendo 64, it would Goemon Impact.
For Super NES, it would be "To far away Times" in Chrono Trigger
And Finally...
Chop Chop Master onion songs! (long live Parapa!)

Whark Whark
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2000, 07:12:14 PM »
My favorite Nintendo song would have to be Secret of the Forest from Chrono Trigger.  *chills run down spine at the thought of the music playing* Squaresoft really knows how to do game music, which is why all SMRPG music is my favorite Mario music.
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2000, 10:36:04 PM »
The best Mario song is the theme for SMBSS!
I have a friend that whenever we can we will just walk around and sing and dance around to that song!
It is sooo cool!!!

PhiledWthWarioPower
PhiledWthWarioPower

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2000, 10:26:40 PM »
I have two favorite songs. The Mario rap with "Swing your arms, from side to side!" It's very odd (Giggle) I also like the one song that had to do with Mario and Luigi making Bowser or someone very queezy! Where is that song from?
I like cheese!

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2000, 10:29:29 PM »
I have two favorite songs. The Mario rap with "Swing your arms, from side to side!" It's very odd. (Giggle) I also like the one song that had to do with Mario and Luigi making Bowser or someone very queezy! Where is that song from?
I like cheese!

Print