Print

Author Topic: The truth about Mario....  (Read 4241 times)

« on: December 24, 2001, 03:28:14 PM »
You guys obviously know a lot about Mario. Or at least, yuo think you do. See, Mario might be a heroic little fat guy, but he isn't in a magical mushroom kingdom. He's high. Think about it.

To become a giant, Mario swallows a shroom'. He gets high, and thinks he's gigantic. He beleives he's running around crushing in the god**** little turd men's heads. He doesn't shoot fire, he eats some weed he pulled outta' the ground and thinks his hand is on fire. Then the flying thing. He isn't flying, he's just really, really doped out. He's not even in a magical world with talking dinosaurs and such, he's sitting in his living room getting ****ing stoned.

ò¿ô
ò¿ô

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2001, 03:36:00 PM »
Shut Your F*ckin Mouth Lair.
Hello.

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2001, 05:06:12 PM »
Hum... you could end up being right... LOL  :D

It's-a penalty kick!

Cele the Ref

Cele the Ref

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2001, 09:48:53 AM »
Shut the f*ck up you stupid dillhole!  Mario doesn't get high, there is a world, and how dare you insult Mario like that!  GET OUT!

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2001, 02:25:22 PM »
I knew he'd me a nice little addition to the boards...

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2001, 02:25:23 PM »
I knew he'd be a nice little addition to the boards...

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2001, 02:34:54 PM »
Good ol GrimSack is acting worse than than I
expected.Hey,do you wanna start a flame war with him?If you do,go to these sites,flame war's are allowed.

www.forumco.com/MasterTrunks

www.fortunecity.com/athena/management/461

www.angelfire.com/dbz/dacoolestsite

Let the flaming begin there.If you want to flame.It will also tell you about GrimSack,
well GrimSack online the fortunecity site will.Be warned,there is some adult content
on the sites listed.

Gregers
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2001, 02:39:58 PM »
But he's so funny!

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2001, 04:28:54 PM »
**** funny :)
he I know this isnt serious but
werent those blue mushrooms drugs
I mean he over doses every time
he takes them.

------------------------------
It is amazing what bordom does to you.
What has it done to you?
originalmtre@yahoo.com
www.geocities.com/originalmtre/
Sign da Guest book
Loyal Member since
   10/14/2001

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2001, 05:34:39 PM »
Hey, guys, I think ya'll need to cool down a little... He was just trying to make you guys laugh, he wasn't disrespecting Mario in any way. I found it funny, too - I mean, Mario's world is rather interesting when you think about it.

And besides, he did come from real world New York. I think.

Anyway, just calm down.

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2001, 06:41:53 PM »
err... well i guess he was just jokeing... oh and acording to the games Mario did come from the Mushroom World and then went to Broklen.
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2001, 07:32:29 PM »
Yeah really, some of you guys freaked out....

Geez, even if I weren't just making a stupid joke about it, is it really that big a deal?

ò¿ô
ò¿ô

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2001, 08:22:25 PM »
I'm surprised Nick didn't say about Mario eating leaves and thinking he was a flying raccoon.......

Gregers
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2001, 11:10:06 AM »
Do be honest I've thought this for some time. I honestly believe the inspiration came from the supposed "free state of consciousness" that drugs were believed to posses in the "liberated 60's" Miyamoto may have been seriously influenced from this point in time.

He might have been a Beatles fan too, a lot of Japanesse people who grew up in this point in time certainly were fans of the Beatles and everything they promoted [sgt peppers, Yellow submarine for eg].

··B··
··B··

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2001, 01:15:26 PM »
Uh, I don't know what any of that stuff means, but okay, I suppose that makes sense. Boy, it's times like this that make me wish I weren't a ****in' retard.
ò¿ô

Print