Print

Author Topic: Games Convention 2003  (Read 2193 times)

« on: May 27, 2003, 03:45:35 PM »
The E3 ends, the promotion for the G/C starts.
From August,21st till August,24th in Leipzig is the G/C. Over 166 Puplisher from 11 Countries are there. The most important Publishers are: Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony. The Media Partners of the "Leipziger Messe" are the GAMEPRO and Giga.de . A ticket for the G/C only costs 10€ (12$) and it is easy tofind the place where the G/C is, because the G/C is next to the airport Halle/Leipzig. And don't forgot to visit the beautiful sights of Leipzig.. because Leipzig may be the Olympia Town 2012 (Don't vote for NYC, vote for Leipzig).  More infos about the G/C you can find here: www.gc-germany.de
----------
Yay,Finally I''''''''m back... after 6 months Japan x-Trem

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2003, 09:50:40 PM »
I also read that instead of dropping the price again, they will sell the GCN with a prepacked Gameboy Player.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2003, 11:52:22 PM »
The GamecubeGameBoyPlayer is available at June 20th.

And the Player is cheaper than in the US , because the €uro is so strong now (1€ = 1,20$)
----------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2003, 11:57:30 PM »
Wow. Really? Last I heard, it was less than a dollar, I think. I could be wrong though.
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2003, 02:07:41 AM »
----------

Print