Print

Author Topic: the "secret weapon" in SMB3?  (Read 2151 times)

« on: July 20, 2003, 04:25:59 AM »
i haven't played mario 3 in such a long time, but there was something that really baffeld me when i played it in the early days.

one of the kooper kids states something about a "secret weapon dad's been working on" or something to that effect. What exactly was that secret weapon??

i was under the impression that it was the part of level 8 where the map is masked out apart from the circle around mario. apart from that i saw nothing that resempled a "secret weapon" as such. can somebody clear this up for me??

thanks
..b..
··B··

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2003, 10:31:07 AM »
Are you certain that it's Super Mario Brother's 3 you're thinking about? I don't really remember that line in the game at all, let alone a koopa kid talking...But I will confess it's been awhile since I played Mario 3.

The secret weapon could be referring to his army of tanks in the Dark World, or his super fast airship, or his...Evil boat thing in the dark world. I guess I really don't know.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2003, 04:15:52 PM »
I believe the line was from the game manual, and I always thought they were talking about the super tank right before Bowser's castle.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2003, 11:48:16 PM »
Yeah... I think it's the big huge tank too.

Eccentricity is my goal.
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2003, 01:06:02 PM »
yeah, i guess that must have been it!

thanks for clearing that up people! :)

..b..
··B··

Print