Print

Author Topic: Super Mario 3D Land  (Read 59973 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #180 on: January 15, 2012, 01:38:24 PM »
>Header picture

Stopped reading there. I have less than no problem with girls getting fashion sense from videogames, though.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #181 on: January 15, 2012, 02:31:48 PM »
Hahaha, yeah this was gross.  Great, some creepy hipster with a whispy mustache tries to look like the androgynous anime characters you see in every JRPG. 
Haters gonna hate

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #182 on: January 15, 2012, 07:04:18 PM »
After this:

This makes me sad. Tim Rogers is the best videogame journalist I've ever encountered.

I thought "Oh... it's true, I judged that guy way too quickly, I only read one article and decided he was an ass, I should learn a lesson from this"

Then I read
http://kotaku.com/5843886/i-got-my-fashion-sense-from-video-games-and-you-can-too

And thought "What an ass! Wait! Didn't I learn a lesson to not do that with some other article by some other guy some other time?" Then I connected the two events.

Not saying I was right in my gun-jumping either time. Just saying that it's funny
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #183 on: August 04, 2012, 10:24:03 PM »
I finally got around to focusing on time trials. A few of you have sent in some pretty impressive times, but lets get more competitors in here!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #184 on: August 15, 2012, 10:18:21 AM »
I felt bad the first time I ground-pounded a Chain Chomp's post in 3D Land and it died              . I was just trying to set him free!
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print