TMK Stuff > Site Discussion

Merchandise Section

<< < (2/8) > >>

Super-Jesse:
Ok, the best way for me to see them is via email, so head to the staff page and email me if you can. If you can't for some reason, posting them here is quite alright too.

Super-Jesse:
Just to be clear, stuff you got in a kids meal, for free during a gamestop/nintendo event, and stuff you buy at the store counts as Mario merch, so if you have it, just send me some pics. I might even blog it if it's really out there!

missingno:
You're free to use the Mario ball I posted yesterday, if you haven't already. Also somewhere I have a Mario Kart Double Dash!! keychain that I got at a GameCrazy contest.

ShadowBrain:
Alright, here's some stuff of mine.

In the back row is a DK Plush (didn't know you already had a pic when I took it). In the middle are the three toys from the 1989 McDonald's Happy Meal promo (once again, didn't check to see if they were here, but the point is I own them).

Now, there's two here I don't think are on the site. One is the plastic Bob-Omb in the forground, which held some red sour-powder candy stuff. Aside from the DK plush, there is an even older DK doll of sorts (which I found hanging from the wall behind a door in that semi-abandoned Chinese restaurant I mentioned on "An Even More Disturbing Discovery", or whatever, thread). I'm not sure how old it is, but it took forever to get the smell out and it's probably... what do you think, mid-eighties?

Mario Party 7 shot glass from the Nintendo World Store. It's a horrible picture, I know.

Mario UNO.

Mario dominoes.

A Mario pen procured at the Nintendo World Store.

One of those Pringles Mario books. Got it from a friend as a kid.

In the mornings, you will grow to hate this guy.

Speaks for itself.

From the Nintendo World Store, though I'm not the one who bought it... (I never wear it)

N64 Chick:
I've been meaning to post these for while, but I keep forgetting. Anyway...

The patch on the front of this one glows in the dark. Ordered from NP's Power Supplies catalog back in the good old days.

Bought from Hot Topic.

The ghosts glow in the dark. Bonus for renewing my NP subsription.

Also obtained by renewing NP.

Another nifty item from the Power Supplies catalog.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version