Print

Author Topic: Dearly missed members.  (Read 94737 times)

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #330 on: February 09, 2006, 04:12:22 PM »
I've barely seen DeadAwake anymore. His MJ post near Thanksgiving was funny. You were there *points to "you"* Remember? Good times, good times.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #331 on: February 09, 2006, 06:18:16 PM »
I thought Red Paratroopa was funny. I liked how he always acted like he was one. XD

He posted a picture of himself racing on a kart and even posted his high-pitched voice.

« Reply #332 on: February 10, 2006, 01:29:26 PM »
I noticed MarlieMoo and SuperstarMassiah have returned again. Which is awesome since they seem like the type of people you'd want to hang out with.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #333 on: February 10, 2006, 02:52:44 PM »
MarlieMoo was always a good person. I'm glad she's back.

Welcome back, MarlieMoo and SuperstarMasiah!!!

« Reply #334 on: February 16, 2006, 06:33:14 PM »
Please have the patience and read the thing below.

Do you really know who I miss?

white_arrow

Not just as a member, but in person. I was his friend since kindergarten and we were friends until 6th grade. He had to leave to another school. I've never seen him since. I E-Mailed him a couple of times because I asked what he was doing and asked if he still had the Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories game I let him borrow. However, I'm sure his bro got the E-Mail and he said he didn't know me. I just stopped trying. I still know where he lives but I'm not sure if I could go there or not. He lives like 20 blocks away, It's not too far. He lives near my school. The worst thing is that I'm going to be forced to move to Florida and that's a lot worse. It's really stressing when you lose a friend. I know because Khold has gone through this. He wasn't just any friend. He was a funny person. He was always funny, made fun of, and his name was hilarious. (I don't want to say it or risk embarrassing him.) He liked Mario and Sonic, Zelda as well, and many other games. Heck, he used to have a Sega Genesis with Sonic the Hedgehog 1-3 with it. However, he lost it. So for the last day of school, before he went to a new school, I gave him my copy of Sonic Mega Collection. He really loved the Genesis games and you can guess how much of a miracle this was to him. I also went to his house and I let him copy my data for SSBm so he had everything. (Although Mario is always 1st when you view longest time, KOs, and other stuff like that.)

So I've given him some of my games. Many of which I loved and wanted back. Sonic Mega Collection, Kingdom Hearts for the GBA, and my data for SSBM.

I also gave him several of my old Nintendo Power Magazines. We had a lot of fun together. It was just sad that he had to go to another school. He actually said this. "I wish I could bring the whole school to my school." He also had a unique family. I haven't seen him in a whole year.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #335 on: February 16, 2006, 06:38:32 PM »
Hmm. If I were you, I'd go over to his place and tell him to get his own email and check it, to keep in touch with you. And fast, you'll regret it if you don't. Well, I haven't moved away in my whole life, but that's what I'd do...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #336 on: February 16, 2006, 06:39:55 PM »
No, he knows my E-Mail address. His Address is used by his whole family. I actually checked his profile already and it's the same e-mail address.

Here

Now look at the E-Mail address for him and the one for me.

« Reply #337 on: February 16, 2006, 10:13:42 PM »
But, why wouldn't you just go over to his house? I would try anything to see my friend one more time. I remember that one of his topics was "the billy and mandy club". It sounded like he was going to be banned or something. Since it was before the forum migration, if somebody was banned, there was no way of knowing how.

Who knows? He could've just changed email addresses. You said he was going to move, but how did you even know if you haven't seen him? You could also talk to your counselor about student information. They usually keep all of the records after a student changes schools. There is always a way to find a lost friend. If you were friends, then you would also have his phone number, right?

« Reply #338 on: February 17, 2006, 02:51:18 AM »
Yes, white_arrow, the only person ever to be specifically linked in the rules.

where isn't the beef

« Reply #339 on: February 17, 2006, 04:46:36 PM »
Heh, I never really new what his sig meant. But, why was that certain topic the link? Surely there has been a lot worse.

And what are you answer to? "Yes" as he's banned?

« Reply #340 on: February 17, 2006, 09:18:08 PM »
He was a nice guy as far as I knew.  Good old white_arrow.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #341 on: February 22, 2006, 08:25:21 PM »

Why was Jin banned? If it's about him beeing Troy I need to explain that.
Troy is really a 9 year old boy who lives down the street, and he was posting up dirty words and got banned.
He told me his password was his last name in front of me and Jin so we wanted to see if it was true. So we went to Jins house
and tried logging in and it said, "sorry Jin you have been banned too many ****s" That is why their IP addresses match. If it's not that
sorry for wasting our time.Also if it isn't that, tell me why.

May I ask again?

« Reply #342 on: February 22, 2006, 08:27:31 PM »
He isn't banned; It was a technical mistake. He had the same IP address as another member's bad deed. He was unbanned, but he just doesn't come around anymore.

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #343 on: February 22, 2006, 08:41:01 PM »
No, I'm talking with him right now on IM and he said he just tried and it still blocked him.

« Reply #344 on: February 22, 2006, 08:44:24 PM »
Really? Well, talk with an admin and get it straitened out. He might have been banned for another reason. Can't you ask him if he did something wrong?

Print